Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Dominik: Not signing unrestricted free agents is about budgeting right « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#165 : August 03, 2011, 11:15:38 PM

Z, give it a rest man, I agree, but you dont wanna become the pro-bucs Java, do you?

Yes I do =)
If I am on the other end of the spectrum when compared to Java in terms of being pro-buc. Then ive done my job

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#166 : August 03, 2011, 11:19:18 PM

I'm sorry fellas...I tried...I am afraid worms have eaten into his brain...overkill takes away many a potential poster but, it is a very real tragedy of any fandom...the overhyped ones...so young, so full of life.....and then they can't calm down...

WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?! :(

I can do nothing for you, son...

Edit: Overkill is a terrible thing my man. you EARN respect and you get respected, by respecting others and starting small...cool your jets and don't take shots at java so much--i did and still do at times, but overkill on that side is just as bad.
: August 03, 2011, 11:22:11 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#167 : August 03, 2011, 11:21:09 PM

Aww, how cute. Beatles trying to project the Javalytes from me. Ok Beatles, I'll take it down a couple of notches.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#168 : August 03, 2011, 11:24:21 PM

That would benefit you greatly...I think you are a good poster, but not everyone is a java. a lot are respectable people, Bold included. Just take it easy from here on out and respect others who may not agree...:)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Dominik: Not signing unrestricted free agents is about budgeting right « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools