Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preseason Live! « previous next »
Page: 1

blind melon

Hall of Famer

: August 03, 2011, 09:46:04 AM

Just found this...  ;D

NFL is offering streaming games this preseason for $20...  great deal for us out of towners (but you have to be in the continental US.)

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 03, 2011, 09:51:07 AM

NFL Network usually replays all pre-season games also.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 03, 2011, 09:52:54 AM

Yep... always at weird hours though...   and I never miss them...   sometimes painful replay at 3am... lol

I don't like how the 'half' their coverage between the two teams.   Guess I'll still have to put up with that though...  :)

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

SanDiegoBucs27

Second String

#3 : August 03, 2011, 10:39:34 AM

The first game next friday(12th) against the Chiefs is a nationally televised game on Fox. Just in case people were wondering if they'd get the game. To be honest, I'd rather do the internet game than pay the NFL $20

Brian Billick SDSU pride!

usmc-buc

Pro Bowler
#4 : August 03, 2011, 10:43:01 AM

Just get the entire NFL Rewind package for 39.99, It's amazing. HD and no commercials.

It's as good as it gets to "Watching Film" for a fan. I go back and watch all the bucs games through it. If you buy the package now you can even go back and watch all of our last years games as well.

Totally worth it.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 03, 2011, 10:54:16 AM

Direct TV with DVR. Last year all preseason games were shown live or replayed at some point.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#6 : August 03, 2011, 10:55:02 AM

The first game next friday(12th) against the Chiefs is a nationally televised game on Fox. Just in case people were wondering if they'd get the game. To be honest, I'd rather do the internet game than pay the NFL $20

I live in Murrieta and approve of this message. Next Friday can't get here soon enough.

*Bart Scott voice* Can't WAIT!!!

The quest for .500 begins...

SanDiegoBucs27

Second String

#7 : August 03, 2011, 11:08:29 AM

Just get the entire NFL Rewind package for 39.99, It's amazing. HD and no commercials.

It's as good as it gets to "Watching Film" for a fan. I go back and watch all the bucs games through it. If you buy the package now you can even go back and watch all of our last years games as well.

Totally worth it.

That's a good deal, but its frustrating that you can't watch a game if there is another nfl game being played.

Brian Billick SDSU pride!

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 03, 2011, 03:56:16 PM

$20 to watch a meaningless preseason game when you can watch the replay for free? Anyone who falls for this, I have an ocean front villa in AZ for sale if you're interested.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preseason Live! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools