Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 10 random fan thoughts « previous next »
Page: 1

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: August 03, 2011, 03:46:27 AM

1. The Bucs oline didn't suffer from lack of talent last season but from experience and chemistry. Considering how they exceeded expectations last season, I'm stoked about this season.
2. Resign Cadillac Plz!
3. How the **CENSORED** did we land Bowers and Clayborn? I'm almost certain Ra would have still went DE with that pick if Bowers was off the board. If those two don't completely dominate, they should at least make things easier for McCoy, Miller, and our lb's.
4. Like the oline, the secondary doesn't suffer from talent but experience and chemistry. Ra's signature is on the secondary and his schemes and playcalling, IMO, are tops in the league. They exceeded expectations and I'm stoked for this season.
5. Resign Cadillac! >:(
6. Unless McKenzie looks like Ray Lewis in pads, we need Tatupa or better.
7. The most important person on our defense is Ra. His preparation and playcalling are awesome! He doesn't get the credit deserved and that's how it should be.
8. Freeman could move into Payton status this season by calling plays and protections at the l.o.s. and running the 2 min offense. Not saying he didn't do it at times last season but it was out of necessity and he was still green. If he continues developing the way he has been he could be managing the offensive drives from the field, keeping the defense tired and guessing. And to think he's only 23.   :o
9. Week one against the Lions maybe the most important game on the schedule but the week 4 monday nighter against the Colts is karma. The last monday nighter we played against each other was the epic Manning comeback. It ended the SB winning attitude, the dynasty, and ultimately left Gruden homeless. The Bucs have been completely rebuilt and 3 games should be enough time to knock off the rust to showcase the new look Bucs to the nation. ESPN shouldn't have a hard time building drama and interest in this game.
10. I'm most thankful to be a Buc fan. The team is young, oozing with talent, and has a lot to prove. We have the foundation of a dynasty where coaches will be daring each other to try and beat us.
: August 03, 2011, 03:48:41 AM radioraheem

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : August 03, 2011, 08:01:13 AM

I agree - gotta sign caddy, would like to see Tatupu on the squad for leadership, mentoring, support.

Good random thoughts.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 03, 2011, 08:36:19 AM

1. Id also say they suffered from the coaching as well, as did the dline.
2. We can go without Caddy... I think EG can do what Caddy did and some.
3. Agree, cant wait to see them play.
4. I think our secondary is underrated on this board.
5. Again EG can do what caddy did and be a better Runner.
6. We dont need McKenzie to be Ray ray... We just need him to be the thumper that Ruud wasnt.
7. Agree. Raheem will be a key voice to our defense. Especially with the new MLB. The only thing about losing Ruud is that our MLB has to learn to call the defense and line guys up correctly.
8. Agree. Freeman is our MVP. If he has another good season... We should be playoff contenders.
9. Please dont remind us of that MNF game... its bad karma ;)
10. Agree... Cant wait to see this team play this year and beyond. Im one of the few who approves of our offseason considering how many guys we will have to resign.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 03, 2011, 12:35:51 PM

1. I think both lines over achieved last season.There was a huge difference in production between the 1st and 2nd half of games which leads to me to believe the right adjustment were made and the players are listening.
2.EG isn't the runner that Cadillac is. EG is the quiet type while Cadillac is never low on fuel. Also, EG can do a lot so it wouldnt make sense to use him primarily for 3rd down. Cadillac is our perfect 3rd down back. I see him coming back now that his value is dropping every day he's not signed. Some team will make an offer and the Bucs will resign him....I hope.

britbuc14

Starter

#4 : August 03, 2011, 02:01:34 PM

point 9 - very bad juju

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 03, 2011, 02:04:21 PM

2.EG isn't the runner that Cadillac is. EG is the quiet type while Cadillac is never low on fuel. Also, EG can do a lot so it wouldnt make sense to use him primarily for 3rd down. Cadillac is our perfect 3rd down back. I see him coming back now that his value is dropping every day he's not signed. Some team will make an offer and the Bucs will resign him....I hope.

Now hang on a second...

... ugh.  Never mind.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 03, 2011, 03:53:24 PM

point 9 - very bad juju
It used to be bad for me but now I realize it was a purging process for our Bucs. Might as well get it out now, week 4 will be here sooner than you think.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#7 : August 03, 2011, 04:12:44 PM

watch Dominik try another waiver-wire steal like he did w/ Blount.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 10 random fan thoughts « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools