Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Merril Hoge says Tim Tebow just canít play « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

ę #15 : August 03, 2011, 04:21:05 PM Ľ

nflnetwork
NFL Network

According to a @michaelombardi report on NFL Network, Kyle Orton has been informed he's Denver's starting QB, and will not be traded.

No surprise here. Anyone surprise at this was drinking the Java Kool-Aid, which unfortunately there's plenty of those here.
Drinking the Java Kool-Aid is more along the lines of falling for his Shtick.  But you are right.  There's plenty of those here.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

ę #16 : August 03, 2011, 04:28:14 PM Ľ

Tebow has some of the intangibles you look for in a pro, however, with his slow reads and inaccuate passing skills this doesn't really come off as a shock to me at the pro level. I wish him luck but I just don't see him making it at the NFL level either.

He's got all the intangibles but that on;y gets you so far in the world. I can see why folks want him to do well. I mean I loved Trent Dilfer who was always a standup guy and hard worker BUT he sucked.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
ę #17 : August 03, 2011, 04:30:38 PM Ľ

look at all the posturing from the Javalytes to defend Tim Tebow...

seriously I laugh at all of you

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

buchead

Hall of Famer

ę #18 : August 03, 2011, 04:44:36 PM Ľ

Dream scenario for bronco fans. Let tebow stink it up this year draft luck next year. Then throw tebow in the backfield. Use him ilke chris cooley of the redskins. Fans would go crazy when he got the rock

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
ę #19 : August 03, 2011, 04:45:49 PM Ľ

He should of played the FB, or HB a long time ago. My guess is that hes to soft to lay a block.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Naismith

Hall of Famer

ę #20 : August 03, 2011, 05:00:52 PM Ľ

It's pretty insulting to compare Tebow fans to Java, a guy that really doesn't care about Tebow and just says so to get a rise out of everyone.

I can't stand Tebow. I think he has no shot at being an effective player. I think he's annoying and his press is even more so. That said, I certainly understand how some people might cheer for him, especially Gator fans. I don't understand how anyone thinks he might develop into even just a serviceable quarterback, but I once thought Chris Rix might be a better pro than college QB, so who am I to judge?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

ę #21 : August 03, 2011, 05:01:31 PM Ľ

Someone please tell Hoge he doesn't have to end every sentence with an exclamation point. What is he, 12?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

ę #22 : August 03, 2011, 06:01:25 PM Ľ

I would think that John Fox would be pretty used to having inaccurate QB's after dealing with Delhomme after he turned into an interception machine.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

ę #23 : August 03, 2011, 06:03:32 PM Ľ

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

ę #24 : August 03, 2011, 09:04:23 PM Ľ

It's pretty insulting to compare Tebow fans to Java, a guy that really doesn't care about Tebow and just says so to get a rise out of everyone.

Dude, you are pretty much always wrong when it comes to trying to figure me out.   You are way off.    I'm a big Tebow fan.    The Bucs not getting him when they had a chance for him to be their QB is sickening.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

ę #25 : August 03, 2011, 09:07:16 PM Ľ

at least you have Rudy to root for.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
ę #26 : August 03, 2011, 09:15:40 PM Ľ

Amazing how Java likes so many non-Bucs yet he spends all his time on a Bucs Message Board talking out his butt.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

ę #27 : August 03, 2011, 09:29:02 PM Ľ

Dude, you are pretty much always wrong when it comes to trying to figure me out.   You are way off.    I'm a big Tebow fan.    The Bucs not getting him when they had a chance for him to be their QB is sickening.

It's really working out well for the Broncos.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

ę #28 : August 03, 2011, 09:37:04 PM Ľ

About as well as Steve Young worked out his first couple of years.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

ę #29 : August 03, 2011, 09:46:42 PM Ľ

About as well as Steve Young worked out his first couple of years.

yeah but the difference between them is that Steve Young had NFL-caliber talent.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Merril Hoge says Tim Tebow just canít play « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools