Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IT'S ONLY LOVE, RIGHT? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: August 03, 2011, 05:05:31 PM

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/08/03/hiv-infection-rates-stable-but-increasing-among-young-gay-black-men/?hpt=hp_t2

The number of new HIV infections in the United States has remained steady, at around 50,000 cases a year over the past four years, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. The new data, published online Wednesday in the scientific journal PLoS ONE, show the largest increases were among men who have sex with men (MSM). Of that group, young, black men had what the agency called "alarming increases."

The CDC estimates that MSM make up 2% of the U.S. population but 61% of 2009's new infections. Young men between the ages of 13 and 29 who had sex with men had the highest new infection rate/increase - more than a quarter of all new cases.

MSM = MEN WHO HAVE SEX WITH MEN

So if loving one another means I will be affected with AIDS due to having unnatural anal sex with another man, then it MUST be love right?!  This information just kills me!  I especially love the scientific results that indicate that the group of people with the highest rate of infection were young men between the age of 13 and 29....SERIOUSLY?!  Perhaps I am on to something with linking pedophilia and homosexuality after all.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 03, 2011, 05:08:00 PM

Can love be natural between a man and man if the physical act of their loves produces AIDS?  Can they love one another without the anal intercourse? 

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : August 03, 2011, 05:17:44 PM

Am I missing something? I never took a course in Logic, but something about your post doesn't sound right.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 03, 2011, 06:07:58 PM

I'm not sure Morgan.  I am simply stating that if a homosexual relationship is all about love, then why when they consummate this relationship the end result is a disease which kills them?  AIDS started within the homosexual community and this is well documented.  And I would argue the large number of heterosexuals who have contracted AIDS have done so by living with a partner who was on the down low; fulfilling the lust of the flesh with a homosexual who has AIDS. 

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 03, 2011, 06:16:16 PM

If you don't like it...why dont you ask god why he created homosexuals?

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 03, 2011, 06:19:11 PM

I'm not sure Morgan.  I am simply stating that if a homosexual relationship is all about love, then why when they consummate this relationship the end result is a disease which kills them?  AIDS started within the homosexual community and this is well documented.  And I would argue the large number of heterosexuals who have contracted AIDS have done so by living with a partner who was on the down low; fulfilling the lust of the flesh with a homosexual who has AIDS.

I see what you're saying - but women get cervical cancer via sexual intercouse (a virus). Logically, could you say the same about women who contract that virus while consumating a relationship. It has been an very old argument from religious groups that AID/HIV is punishment for gay lifestyle -so I see where you're coming from.

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/cervical-cancer/cervical-cancer-topic-overview

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#6 : August 03, 2011, 06:20:35 PM

this is what a christian looks like.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 03, 2011, 06:52:56 PM

this is what a christian looks like.
Its funny b/c Christianity has probably been responsible for several times the number of deaths that AIDS has so far.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#8 : August 03, 2011, 06:57:38 PM

+1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 03, 2011, 07:00:54 PM

I thought god was all forgiving and all loving.....
: August 03, 2011, 07:11:40 PM cyberdude558

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 03, 2011, 07:05:39 PM

Mongo,
To get at your deleted comment , yeah this joker gets under my skin at a level even you, in your infinite and never-ending feeble-mindedness, can't reach.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 03, 2011, 10:02:23 PM

...of course in Africa god has chosen to smite MSF types over there with a disproportionate rate of AIDS so to be clear:
1. God hates American homosexuals
2. God hates African heterosexuals
3. God has some real issues

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 03, 2011, 10:35:28 PM

Maybe African men just like to have more unprotected anal sex with women than american men do.    It's the anal factor and associated bleeding that is the main risk.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 03, 2011, 11:03:07 PM

Talking about stereotyping people ....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 04, 2011, 02:49:31 AM

How is "The CDC estimates that MSM make up 2% of the U.S. population but 61% of 2009's new infections" stereotyping people?    Those look like statistical facts to me.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IT'S ONLY LOVE, RIGHT? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools