Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IT'S ONLY LOVE, RIGHT? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 05, 2011, 08:39:34 AM

Fitz, why so testy my brother?  Did you not read the beginning article in this thread that clumped into the highest growing percentage of young men being infected with the AIDS virus were children at the age of 13?  This isn't MY findings, but that of a proven scientific study?  SO, what you are saying is that the 13 year old is okay to have sex and declare he is gay but the 12 old girl isn't?  Sounds as though you are splitting hairs to me? 

And this has nothing to do with the invisible man in the sky which you and others continue to want to bring into the conversation...WHY? 

How about having an adult conversation and looking at the information being presented and giving an HONEST answer without speaking of the boogie man?  Is it or is it not true that their is a direct correlation between the homosexuality community and the AIDS epidemic?  If so, then why?  Statistics have proven the homosexual community is also responsible for the widespread cases around the world of AIDS in heterosexuals as a result of promiscuous relationships?  How do you feel about this? 

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 05, 2011, 08:59:35 AM

Another correlation is that populations that don't practice safe sex tend to have high STD levels.....including HIV. For many years, homosexuals did not use condoms because there isnt any issue of pregnancy. Straight couples on the other hand used condoms for birth control. And this may have shielded straights from HIV.

This is why it is a massive problem in parts of Africa. No one uses condoms there.

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 05, 2011, 09:44:45 AM

People like you, who think they have a right to tell people whats right and wrong because an invisible man in the sky says so. #$&^ you and #$&^ everyone in that cult you're in who thinks like you do.

Let me get this straight (no pun intended), it's right for you to say it's wrong for people to say what is right or wrong because of an invisible man in the sky because you don't believe in an invisble man in the sky?

And the difference between you and them is...?

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 05, 2011, 10:07:40 AM

Cyber, agreed.  However, until HIV hit the scene and the mass exodus of homosexuals from the closet, there wasn't a STD which killed people without a cure at levels unheard of before.  Certainly there are other STD's which can lead to death, but the majority are treated if detected.  It is interesting that the study conducted found the highest increase in new HIV infections in black males.  Perhaps there is a direct link with what is happening in Africa as well?  Certainly, the culture is much different in Africa, but there may be a linked cause.

Kevabuc, FINALLY someone sheds a little light on truth.  IF we take God out of the picture, then the attitude Fitz presents is one in the same......and he doesn't even realize it.  It is like a rebel child.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 05, 2011, 04:08:23 PM

Guru was molested as a child and is now fighting these "weird feelings" he has towards other men. His devotion to the subject is the only thing keeping him from coming out and going against everything his faith has taught him about gays.

of his 5762 posts, 5700 are about homosexuals.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 05, 2011, 04:15:16 PM

cant you just come here and use the same thread and title it "I hate fags"? Its all the same crap discussing the exact same points over and over. Just go back to any of the 1,000 other threads youve started on gays and hash it out there.

Your bigotry is actually quite conflicting with most religous teachings.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#36 : August 05, 2011, 04:42:31 PM

And this has nothing to do with the invisible man in the sky which you and others continue to want to bring into the conversation...WHY? 
Since you keep asking this, He is brought in because 99.9% of all those with your level of obsession with this subject do it based on religious reasons ... and you've given us no indication whatsoever that you could be part of that .1%.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 05, 2011, 05:04:05 PM

SO, your hate of people who believe in God is not bigoted and hateful?  WOW??  Sounds like a double-standard doesn't it?  At least a few of you at least admitting it.

But again, I didn't bring the invisible man in the sky into the picture.  I ASKED A QUESTION WHICH NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU CAN OR ARE AT LEAST WILLING TO ATTEMPT TO REPLY WITH A LOGICAL ANSWER!!

Perhaps you can respond to the thread with some logical reason as to why AIDS/HIV seems to just affect those who are MSM or those who are MSM and then sleep with heterosexuals.  Why would a MSM go sleep with a heterosexual women or partner of a woman if he KNEW he would be infected them with AIDS/HIV?  If it is "NATURAL" for a man to have sex with another man, and they were genetically predisposed to be able to perform this from birth, then why is that a singular disease would kill all of them off without the introduction of drugs?  Sex between a woman and man that is non-promiscuous, NEVER leads to death?  Why is this?  I will wait for either a logical answer or more hate & bigoted spew to be spilled from your fingertips...........PLEASE DON'T BRING GOD INTO THIS DISCUSSION!!!

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#38 : August 05, 2011, 05:32:51 PM

SO, your hate of people who believe in God is not bigoted and hateful?  WOW??  Sounds like a double-standard doesn't it?  At least a few of you at least admitting it.

But again, I didn't bring the invisible man in the sky into the picture.  I ASKED A QUESTION WHICH NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU CAN OR ARE AT LEAST WILLING TO ATTEMPT TO REPLY WITH A LOGICAL ANSWER!!

Perhaps you can respond to the thread with some logical reason as to why AIDS/HIV seems to just affect those who are MSM or those who are MSM and then sleep with heterosexuals.  Why would a MSM go sleep with a heterosexual women or partner of a woman if he KNEW he would be infected them with AIDS/HIV?  If it is "NATURAL" for a man to have sex with another man, and they were genetically predisposed to be able to perform this from birth, then why is that a singular disease would kill all of them off without the introduction of drugs?  Sex between a woman and man that is non-promiscuous, NEVER leads to death?  Why is this?  I will wait for either a logical answer or more hate & bigoted spew to be spilled from your fingertips...........PLEASE DON'T BRING GOD INTO THIS DISCUSSION!!!

Nobody's responding logically because the whole thing isn't logical to begin with ... Perfect example is interjecting this incredibly stupid statement as some kind of evidence: "Sex between a woman and man that is non-promiscuous, NEVER leads to death?" ... although, evidence of what, I'm not sure.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#39 : August 06, 2011, 12:09:32 AM

I ASKED A QUESTION WHICH NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU CAN OR ARE AT LEAST WILLING TO ATTEMPT TO REPLY WITH A LOGICAL ANSWER!!

I thought I had a logical answer.   

But ya, most of the guys here obviously have some issues when it comes to discussing a topic like this.   The old statement "methinks thou dost protest too much" comes to mind when they are defending homosexuality so vehemently without even being able to discuss the results of some obvious statistical facts.     

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 06, 2011, 12:14:26 AM

Seriously?  Is that all you could come up with Klink?  Allow me to be more generous with my example:

Example A - a man and woman have sex with one another and never invites another person in their bedroom, there is no evidence this act will lead to death.

Example B - a man and man has sex, and for reasons unkown, it leads to becoming infected with HIV/AIDS, which is incurable and leads to death.  If either male in the homosexual relationship has sex outside of the relationship with either another homosexual or a heterosexual, they often become infected with the same incurable disease which leads to death.

Why do you suppose this is?  Why is it that what the majority of people across the world believe it is natural for a man and woman to be together?  Why is it that if a man and woman have sex the result doesn't lead to becoming infected with a incurable disease?

Why is that when a man lies with another man, which they believe to be natural also, it leads to becoming infected with an incurable disease which leads to death? 

Why do you suppose this is?  Just fate? 

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 06, 2011, 12:17:33 AM

Java, you have traveled extensively into many other countries and cultures.  How many places have you visited where although there may have been a law against it, pedophilia was openly accepted and publically displayed?  I'm curious?

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#42 : August 06, 2011, 12:32:04 AM

But ya, most of the guys here obviously have some issues when it comes to discussing a topic like this. The old statement "me thinks thou dost protest too much" comes to mind when they are defending homosexuality so vehemently without even being able to discuss the results of some obvious statistical facts.   
You need to a refresher course on Old Statement Meanings ... That particular one is more suited for BG in this discussion, not the ones laughing at him.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#43 : August 06, 2011, 12:44:12 AM

Seriously?  Is that all you could come up with Klink?  Allow me to be more generous with my example:

Example A - a man and woman have sex with one another and never invites another person in their bedroom, there is no evidence this act will lead to death.

Example B - a man and man has sex, and for reasons unkown, it leads to becoming infected with HIV/AIDS, which is incurable and leads to death.  If either male in the homosexual relationship has sex outside of the relationship with either another homosexual or a heterosexual, they often become infected with the same incurable disease which leads to death.
The fact that you don't see the difference in those two scenarios, besides the sexes, shows you're either an imbecile or so blinded by this obsession that you're not thinking straight (no pun intended) ..

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 06, 2011, 02:45:46 AM

Hitting it from the back is the best though.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IT'S ONLY LOVE, RIGHT? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools