Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IT'S ONLY LOVE, RIGHT? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#60 : August 08, 2011, 05:20:19 AM

John, we will have to agree to disagree.

translation....."Ive been owned in every point I have tried to make and instead of admitting my religously biased hate towards gays, i will simply disagree with factual evidence that negates mine."

Also, I dont hate religion or religous people. If thats what an individual needs to, then I encourage them. That is unless its blind and bigoted hate.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#61 : August 08, 2011, 07:29:19 AM

BucsGuru is a class act.   He's just trying to save you sinners before it's too late.   But you won't listen.   

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#62 : August 08, 2011, 07:29:56 AM

Tatmanfish, if you find the thread offensive, I apologize.  However, it is fact, regardless of what John writes.  Is it mere coincidence that AIDS/HIV showed up on the scene around the same time homosexuals began to liberate themselves in America and around the world?  Is it true that even around the world all new AIDS/HIV cases are tied to the LGBT group, including Africa.  I appreciate John's insight, but I doubt he is any more an authority of the subject of AIDS/HIV than any of us are; meaning that anyone with a computer and access to Google can find information. 

But there is no denying that there is NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF that a person is no more born gay than a pedophile or murderer is; quit blaming nature and start taking responsibility for choice. 

You can call presenting scientific facts hate or bigoted all you want, but you would be wrong.  I will await your hate spewed response and sit and try to figure out if you feel so strongly that my comments are hateful, then how do you justify doing so yourself?  You don't believe in the bible, but you do believe in eye for an eye?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#63 : August 08, 2011, 07:49:30 AM

But there is no denying that there is NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF that a person is no more born gay than a pedophile or murderer is; quit blaming nature and start taking responsibility for choice. 
Still love the thumper giving the 'scientific proof' argument.....

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#64 : August 08, 2011, 08:20:10 AM

Fitz, the only argument the LGBT community can muster is the lifestyle they live is something they were born to be; that they are genetically predisposed to become a homosexual vs  a heterosexual.  I say this is no more true than a murderer or pedophile being born genetically predisposed to become who they are. 

If a heterosexual man who is married and has 3 children murders a man at the age of 40, is sent to prison and becomes active in the homosexual lifestyle, was he born this way, or was it a lifestyle choice based upon his circumstance and environment? 
If a heterosexual man who is married and has 3 children divorces his wife after 2o years of marriage and declares he has always been gay, was he born this way, or was it a lifestyle choice based upon circumstances stemming from a failed marriage? 

If people want to be gay at least admit it is a choice and not something being forced by nature.  For if it is possible that the natural order of life within our species is for a man and woman to be together, than any thing different will open the door for unnatural choices to be accepted.  Time will tell.....
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IT'S ONLY LOVE, RIGHT? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools