Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "The Dom" tries again... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#120 : August 05, 2011, 10:18:37 PM

No JDouble, your gonna be labeled as a "Joke" wants you start bringing facts into the equation. Its better to just leave 1 sentence that doesn't make any points at all. See Biggs3535, he's the supreme model of a poster we should aspire to be like.

I'm not one to pick on sentence structure, grammar or the overall spelling of words, but did you just substitute the word "once" with the word "wants"?

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#121 : August 05, 2011, 10:20:53 PM

I guess I did ;)

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#122 : August 05, 2011, 10:37:43 PM

No JDouble, your gonna be labeled as a "Joke" wants you start bringing facts into the equation. Its better to just leave 1 sentence that doesn't make any points at all. See Biggs3535, he's the supreme model of a poster we should aspire to be like.

I'm not one to pick on sentence structure, grammar or the overall spelling of words, but did you just substitute the word "once" with the word "wants"?

...Geebus....

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#123 : August 05, 2011, 10:53:54 PM

We have a facepalm smiley? Cool!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#124 : August 06, 2011, 02:23:01 AM

What is clearly evident is Dominik has a fanboy.  Is it cool that I say that?

I mean, I am a fanboy of MIke Williams.  Made note of him, along with Syrabuc, when he was still in college playing against Eric Decker from Minnesota.
and is that fanboy jdouble....you betcha....lol.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#125 : August 06, 2011, 09:31:03 AM

I am 33 years old. I'm a grown ass fan man.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#126 : August 06, 2011, 10:36:43 AM

You're 33 - well - compared to boid you are an infant ass fan man... or something like that....

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#127 : August 06, 2011, 11:44:21 AM

Its kinda funny because people want FA's but when we get them and they suck then people complain about why they were even taken in the first place. People wanted Haynseworth and then were like oh thank go we didn't get him after he turned out bad. Fans will never be truly happy in an situation unless the team is winning. Everyone will be all happy come half way through the season and glad that they didn't sign any one.

Fans will always find something to complain about. Also FA rarely ever work out the way the fans wanted them to. Theres very few that have actually won a SB for the team.
what the hell are you talking about?  Without  checking, I'm willing to bet you every single Super Bowl winning team over the last 15 years had FAs in their starting lineup.

smove28

Starter

#128 : August 06, 2011, 01:17:44 PM

JennaLaineBucs
#Bucs fans, 19 out of the 22 starters in Super Bowl XLV for the #Packers were DRAFTED BY GREEN BAY. Also among league's 5 lowest payrolls.

Thank you Jdouble, can we end this thread now. Dom drafted us a franchise QB.

Funny most of the guys that disagree with how he is implementing his plan, did not want Raheem, did not like drafting Freeman, etc, etc, etc.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#129 : August 06, 2011, 01:22:31 PM

really?  I liked Freeman before and when he was drafted.  Check if you don't believe.  Didn't know if Raheem was ready to be HC at the time but wasnt against Gruden being fired. 

smove28

Starter

#130 : August 06, 2011, 01:30:43 PM

really?  I liked Freeman before and when he was drafted.  Check if you don't believe.  Didn't know if Raheem was ready to be HC at the time but wasnt against Gruden being fired.
Let's be honest here Skull, even had we added FAs, we are not Superbowl ready....yet. I love the team, I love our QB, I love the coach, love the young guys, but in reality i expect us to go 8-8, maybe 9-7,  and have a better team than last year.

That would be great for me and I will love every minute of this season watching this team grow into CONSISTENT winners. We got to kick the tires on our own guys then we can go add pieces. We don't even know what we have here.

I am gonna enjoy watching us this year. I'm coming from CA to come to RayJay. This season is going to be great :D

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#131 : August 06, 2011, 02:46:49 PM

You guys are trying to manipulate things and it doesn't always work that way. Timing is as important as anything in winning titles. When the chance is there, you have to seize it. For example, the Eagles are going for it now based on past experience of taking the slow-and-steady approach and always coming up short. They got stubborn on the Trotter contract and wound up with Barry Gardner on Joey J in the 2002 NFC title game. Ooops! They surrounded McNabb with marginal WR talent for years. By the time they got Maclin and Jackson, his time was almost up in Philly. So in all due respect I vehemently disagree with building SLOWLY.
1. Make the playoffs this year. 2. Make a deep playoff run NEXT year and hopefully keep it going for awhile.
Dom's done a great job amassing young talent. But hubris can undo a great thing.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "The Dom" tries again... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools