Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How many blackouts are we gonna have this season?...u predict « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

: August 05, 2011, 11:13:36 PM

after me and my 4 buddies finished buying our  tix online today a good feeling came over me i just like i feel like we're in pretty good shape as far as ticket sales go i don't think we'll have blackouts this year if we do no more than two,thoughts?

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#1 : August 05, 2011, 11:16:59 PM

if we start losing people will switch out again =(
some if we start well, a bunch if we don't.
: August 05, 2011, 11:20:56 PM Zsnore

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

JohnGruden

Starter

#2 : August 05, 2011, 11:49:40 PM

+ 1

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 05, 2011, 11:50:05 PM

We start 0-3..... 5 or more.

We start 3-0...two to 4.

There is simply too much to do in the Tampa Bay area as far as entertainment goes, and for much cheaper as well mind you. Families just can't afford much right now and it's going to affect all businesses, not just the Bucs. Tampa was hit very hard economically. People are leaving, snowbirds are selling their extra housing, and those who stay are in lockdown mode. It's hard to think that it wouldn't bother ticket sales.

Including the economic factor, the out of state fans of other teams, and the sweet fact that the Bucs DID indeed get better, I would have to say two to four blackouts wouldn't be out of the question, even if they are winning consistently.

Of course, I blame all the crappy northerners for bringing that "Yankee" crap with them and draining TB's fanpool. If they like the Yanks, Boston, Pittsburg, and etc so much, how about go back up there? No reason to help "our" economy out, right buddy? God, I'm sick of seeing Vikings and Steelers bumperstickers, when the traitors live right down the damn road and have been for years. If those people actually bought tickets to Bucs games (instead of honoring a team they will likely never see again), RayJay would be sold out every game.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#4 : August 05, 2011, 11:55:27 PM

We start 0-3..... 5 or more.

We start 3-0...two to 4.

There is simply too much to do in the Tampa Bay area as far as entertainment goes, and for much cheaper as well mind you. Families just can't afford much right now and it's going to affect all businesses, not just the Bucs. Tampa was hit very hard economically. People are leaving, snowbirds are selling their extra housing, and those who stay are in lockdown mode. It's hard to think that it wouldn't bother ticket sales.

Including the economic factor, the out of state fans of other teams, and the sweet fact that the Bucs DID indeed get better, I would have to say two to four blackouts wouldn't be out of the question, even if they are winning consistently.

Of course, I blame all the crappy northerners for bringing that "Yankee" crap with them and draining TB's fanpool. If they like the Yanks, Boston, Pittsburg, and etc so much, how about go back up there? No reason to help "our" economy out, right buddy? God, I'm sick of seeing Vikings and Steelers bumperstickers, when the traitors live right down the damn road and have been for years. If those people actually bought tickets to Bucs games (instead of honoring a team they will likely never see again), RayJay would be sold out every game.
[/b]

Main reason why the average Tampa Sports Fan is soft.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#5 : August 05, 2011, 11:58:41 PM

If there is even one blackout, that's one too many.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#6 : August 06, 2011, 12:03:32 AM

If there is even one blackout, that's one too many.
i'd have to agree with that lol

LVBUC2

Pro Bowler

#7 : August 06, 2011, 12:05:01 AM

I think the Dallas game is almost sold out.  Not may to chose from when I got mine.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 06, 2011, 12:15:42 AM

Arern't ticket sales way up? Does anyone have any numbers? Jdub said the Dallas game is sold out.
: August 06, 2011, 12:20:51 AM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 06, 2011, 12:21:53 AM

The Dallas game is not sold out, but it should by the time the game is played.    That's a night game against a very popular team and a lot of Cowboy fans will be there.

There is no need to even ask.   Just go on ticketmaster and see for yourself what tickets are available.   It takes about 5 minutes to scan the games and see what seats are there.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 06, 2011, 12:27:37 AM

The Dallas game is not sold out, but it should by the time the game is played.    That's a night game against a very popular team and a lot of Cowboy fans will be there.

There is no need to even ask.   Just go on ticketmaster and see for yourself what tickets are available.   It takes about 5 minutes to scan the games and see what seats are there.

And you have your tickets purchased already?   I know you will be there cheering on Coach Morris, and LeGarrette, and that "too big" Freeman.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 06, 2011, 12:29:17 AM

I was going to go to the Texans game, but my trip to the US has been cancelled.   So I won't be attending any games.

I am surprised how many seats there still are for the Lions home opener.     There will be very few Lion fans there so that's the problem.   The Cowboys fans have been buying up tickets like crazy, so that one will sell out.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 06, 2011, 12:31:51 AM

I was going to go to the Texans game, but my trip to the US has been cancelled.   So I won't be attending any games.

I am surprised how many seats there still are for the Lions home opener.     There will be very few Lion fans there so that's the problem.   The Cowboys fans have been buying up tickets like crazy, so that one will sell out.

Well at least you can follow your man Tebow online.   That is if he is even playing.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 06, 2011, 12:41:04 AM

So how ARE we doing in sales? I can't navigate this ticketmaster site...

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#14 : August 06, 2011, 12:42:22 AM

Well at least you can follow your man Tebow online.   That is if he is even playing.
he will this preseason
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How many blackouts are we gonna have this season?...u predict « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools