Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Night Practice on TV « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

« #30 : August 07, 2011, 01:42:59 AM »

Quick upload. May be a crap vid or two. Enjoy.

http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc388/5StepDrop/

There were some 1-on-1's... Here are some of the match-ups in no particular order.

Clayborn v Penn.
Black on Winslow.
Ronde on Stroughter.
Biggers on Parker.
Talib on Mike Williams.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #31 : August 07, 2011, 02:03:14 AM »

About 20k...just left to see the Rays game. Crowd at RJS looked like a bunch of unemployed peeps who can't afford to go to games, no offense. Btw rays down 5-0.

Might have over estimated- the lower west bowl was practically filled and some of the clubs. The north endzone and half of the south endzone was filled - the east lower level not as filled and no club seating was filled. The whole upper deck blocked off.  Maybe 10-15k.

Pathetic showing.    I guess the assumption that people are interested in the team but not buying tickets simply because they can't afford tickets is wrong.     Practices like this in past years have been very crowded.   Hell, even during the Sam Wyche years they had more than that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #32 : August 07, 2011, 02:18:48 AM »

About 20k...just left to see the Rays game. Crowd at RJS looked like a bunch of unemployed peeps who can't afford to go to games, no offense. Btw rays down 5-0.
Well that does it...your words officially make you sound like a gold medal winning **CENSORED** bag in the Olympics for the **CENSORED**baggery.  I am sure that a lot of guys that were there are season ticket holders who care.  You suck, and I am not quite sure why you post here?  Is it truly for the negative attention you get?  Guys like you and Java are a needy lot.  The sort that are weak minded, weak bodied, and useless to an argument on this MB because the stance you carry is always quite erroneous, and yet, you feel the need to argue just to argue, without any inclination to actually, perhaps, learn something.  To actually advance your narrow minded ways of thinking.  You are not the only one though Morgan, but damn if some of the stuff you write isn;t just flat out redonkulous, erroneous, and for a guy your age, laughable.

No offense.
« : August 07, 2011, 02:22:01 AM Boid Fink »

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler

« #33 : August 07, 2011, 02:31:29 AM »

There were some 1-on-1's... Here are some of the match-ups in no particular order.

Clayborn v Penn.
Black on Winslow.
Ronde on Stroughter.
Biggers on Parker.
Talib on Mike Williams.

Thanks so much for this! Good job!

The quest for .500 begins...

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #34 : August 07, 2011, 02:59:14 AM »

the stance you carry is always quite erroneous

Looks to me like he was being generous with his prediction.   If he was erroneous by predicting 20k, it's because he was guessing too high.

http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc388/5StepDrop/?action=view&current=IMG_0708.mp4

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #35 : August 07, 2011, 03:01:42 AM »

the stance you carry is always quite erroneous

Looks to me like he was being generous with his prediction.   If he was erroneous by predicting 20k, it's because he was guessing too high.

http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc388/5StepDrop/?action=view&current=IMG_0708.mp4
Way to misconstrue asshat!

Go put on your herp herp medication.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #36 : August 07, 2011, 08:40:20 AM »

"The turnout is fantastic," Gla­zer said. "Look at all these people on a Saturday night. We're having a good time. We're trying to make the team as accessible as we possibly can to all the people in the community, whether you can afford to come to a game or not . They're still a Buccaneer fan."  (in other words, whether you have a job, or not).

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #37 : August 07, 2011, 08:42:16 AM »

Might have over estimated- the lower west bowl was practically filled and some of the clubs. The north endzone and half of the south endzone was filled - the east lower level not as filled and no club seating was filled. The whole upper deck blocked off.  Maybe 10-15k.

Pathetic showing.    I guess the assumption that people are interested in the team but not buying tickets simply because they can't afford tickets is wrong.     Practices like this in past years have been very crowded.   Hell, even during the Sam Wyche years they had more than that.

Heard that the lower bowl was completely filled - it wasn't - the west side and part of both endzones. I sat on the east side where it wasn't as filled - so really probably not even 10k.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #38 : August 07, 2011, 08:44:35 AM »

Raheem at night practice....

http://www.baynews9.com/sports/video?clip=http://static.baynews9.com/newsvideo/bn9/web_video/Bucs_night_praxflash9test.f4v&vtitle=Watch%20a%20clip%20from%20practice

TAMPA --

Bucs fans flocked to Raymond James Stadium Saturday night to watch Josh Freeman and company practice under the lights.

This was the first night practice of the preseason at Raymond James for the Bucs.

The practice was aired live on Bright House Sports Network from 7 -8 p.m. The one hour special featured interviews from quarterback Josh Freeman, head coach Raheem Morris, general manager Mark Dominik and Buccaneers co-chairman, Bryan Glazer.

If you missed the broadcast you can watch it at 3 p.m. on Sunday afternoon on HD Ch. 1147.
« : August 07, 2011, 08:46:18 AM morgan »

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #39 : August 07, 2011, 08:47:02 AM »

Clayborn v Penn.
Black on Winslow.
Ronde on Stroughter.
Biggers on Parker.
Talib on Mike Williams.

Thanks man!

PewterDarby

Rookie

« #40 : August 07, 2011, 09:40:06 AM »

Best play of the night was a one on one challenge between Mason Foster and Ernest Graham. Ernest caught a  25 yard pass over his shoulder and ran in for the touchdown and then threw the ball into the stands.The crowd went wild.

Giving that the worst play of the night.  I love Graham, but if he is going to beat Foster deep, its going to be a long season knowing Foster is going to get beat deep all year.  That was one on one...no other responsibilities

PewterDarby

Rookie

« #41 : August 07, 2011, 09:44:09 AM »

East side wasnt filled, but who wants to sit behind all the tents??
I thought they had a good crowd

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #42 : August 07, 2011, 09:44:42 AM »

Yeah....gotta say 31 year old Graham beating our 22 year old MLB 1on 1 isn't a good thing.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #43 : August 07, 2011, 10:41:00 AM »

Yeah....gotta say 31 year old Graham beating our 22 year old MLB 1on 1 isn't a good thing.

I find it strange that they let Ruud go before Foster has any experience at all.    God knows they had the cap room to sign him to a one year deal.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

« #44 : August 07, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

Why did they even waste their time? I recorded this so I could watch it when I came home. If you did not record the HD Channel you got a crappy feed.

They showed in an hour maybe a total of 2 minutes of players practicing. That could be on the high side.. Very disappointing.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Night Practice on TV « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools