Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jackie-O believed LBJ was behind JFK assassination « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

« : August 08, 2011, 08:23:09 PM »

Not surprising, espescially when former CIA operative and Water-Gate front man, E. Howard Hunt, revealed the same thing on his death bed, that LBJ was indeed behind it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023418/Jackie-O-tapes-reveal-JFKs-affairs-believed-death.html

Whats up with the wink and LBJ'S grin?....

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

« #1 : August 08, 2011, 09:40:27 PM »

"They are believed to include the suggestion that Mr Kennedy was having an affair with a 19-year-old White House intern, with his wife even claiming that she found knickers in their bedroom."

I guess thats still better than drowning the chick - right Ted?

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

« #2 : August 08, 2011, 11:52:44 PM »

This is one conspiracy theory that does make sense. If you examine LBJ's reactions after the assassination, it's very odd. He was focused on making sure no one steals his power and became paranoid. He seemed particularly afraid of RFK.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

« #3 : August 09, 2011, 02:07:38 PM »

Yeah, there have been a number of books written linking LBJ to the JFK assassination. Supposedly LBJ was a real scumbag, he ruled Texas with an iron fist while he was governor. He supposedly had his own hit squad, that if you did'nt do things his way, he would persuade you if you know what I mean. It was LBJ's idea for JFK to visit Texas, by doing that JFK was entering dangerous territory because LBJ still had great influence in the state.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

« #4 : August 09, 2011, 06:47:00 PM »

Supposedly LBJ was a real scumbag, he ruled Texas with an iron fist while he was governor.

You sure about that part?
Gov. LBJ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_governor

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

« #5 : August 09, 2011, 08:19:30 PM »

My bad, I knew he was a Senator but I remembered reading he was governor also. Even the daily mail mentioned him being governor-"Texas-born Mr Johnson, who served as the state’s governor and senator, completed Mr Kennedy’s term and went on to be elected president in his own right".

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

« #6 : August 09, 2011, 09:27:39 PM »

Yep. The Daily Mail did erroneously report that, which is what actually caught my attention.
No sweat, just keepin' it real, VA.

Of all the conspiracy stuff, the JFK story perhaps ranks at the top of being the most viable.

I don't know if you have had the chance to visit the Texas School Book Depository but if you get the
chance you should do that. The angles and views from the sixth floor will make you really wonder about the
whole story. Worth the price of admission to look at some non-credible history.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

« #7 : August 09, 2011, 11:59:59 PM »

Yeah, I've always wanted to go see the TSBD. In regards to the view from the window, isnt there a tree that blocks the angle of where JFK was shot? I dont know if you would've seen it though because they have the area roped off to keep it "preserved".

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

« #8 : August 10, 2011, 01:15:26 AM »

I was able to actually get w/i about 6-8 feet of the exact spot where LHO was said to have fired the shots at Kennedy. The "snipers lair" is squared off behind plexi-glass. So basically you are standing behind the window immediately to the right of where LHO was said to be located. The Elm tree is located quite a bit further down Elm St. off to the right side, closer to the knoll.

What struck me more than anything else as I looked out the window immediately to the right of LHO is why in hell would Oswald wait to take a shot when he did when a much easier shot would be when Kennedy's motorcade was coming directly at TSBD  traveling on Houston St. before it turned left onto Elm. It also would have been easier to take a shot as the motorcade turning from Houston on to Elm St. That angle would have been a fish in a barrel type shot. It makes no sense to wait for the motorcade to venture a good distance from Houston & Elm. Defies all logic.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #9 : August 10, 2011, 05:31:58 PM »

Not surprising, espescially when former CIA operative and Water-Gate front man, E. Howard Hunt, revealed the same thing on his death bed, that LBJ was indeed behind it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2023418/Jackie-O-tapes-reveal-JFKs-affairs-believed-death.html

Whats up with the wink and LBJ'S grin?....

I believe he was and so do others. LBJ had a lot to gain. Back then there were groups among groups who wanted to keep the good ole boy network flowing while others where oblivious to their existence. Money, Land and just plain old greed. Hoover was a tool also in this Era at the time...OBD

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #10 : August 10, 2011, 07:03:23 PM »

I was able to actually get w/i about 6-8 feet of the exact spot where LHO was said to have fired the shots at Kennedy. The "snipers lair" is squared off behind plexi-glass. So basically you are standing behind the window immediately to the right of where LHO was said to be located. The Elm tree is located quite a bit further down Elm St. off to the right side, closer to the knoll.

What struck me more than anything else as I looked out the window immediately to the right of LHO is why in hell would Oswald wait to take a shot when he did when a much easier shot would be when Kennedy's motorcade was coming directly at TSBD  traveling on Houston St. before it turned left onto Elm. It also would have been easier to take a shot as the motorcade turning from Houston on to Elm St. That angle would have been a fish in a barrel type shot. It makes no sense to wait for the motorcade to venture a good distance from Houston & Elm. Defies all logic.
not when you have magic bullets.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #11 : August 10, 2011, 07:35:48 PM »

Richard Russell, a 40 year Sentator from GA was an uncle of mine so this is how I know of this but LBJ basically strong armed him to serve on the Warren Commission.  http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/lbjlib/phone_calls/Nov_1963/audio/LBJ-Russell_11-29-63_2nd.htm
  Listen to their phone conversation:

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #12 : August 11, 2011, 08:25:00 AM »

http://www.law.uga.edu/dwilkes_more/jfk_20senrussell.html
a report on Russell's doubts concerning the accuracy of the Warren Report.

On Friday, September 18, 1964, less than a week before the Commission presented its report to LBJ, Russell talked to LBJ and discussed the Commission's work. Russell is explaining why he left town so quickly:

Johnson: Why did you get in such a rush?
Russell: Well, I was just worn out, fightin' over that damn report.

Johnson: Well, you oughta [have] taken another hour and gone to get your clothes.

Russell: No . . . No. Well, they were trying to prove that [the] same bullet that hit Kennedy first was the one that hit Connally . . . went through him and through his hand, his bone, into his leg and everything else. Just lot of stuff there . . . I hadn't . . . couldn't . . . didn't hear all the evidence, and cross-examine all of them but I did read the record and so I just, ah . . . I don't know. I was the only fella there that even . . . practically, that suggested any change whatever in what the staff had got up. This staff business always scares me. I like to put my own views down. But we got you a pretty good report.

Johnson: Well, what difference does it make which bullet got Connally?

Russell: Well, it don't make much difference. But they said that . . . that the Commission believe that the same bullet that hit Kennedy hit Connally. Well, I don't believe it.

Johnson: I don't either.

Russell: And so I couldn't sign it. And I said that Governor Connally testified directly to the contrary, and I'm not gonna approve of that. So I finally made 'em say there was a difference in the Commission, in that part of 'em believed that that wasn't so. 'Course, if a fella was accurate enough to hit Kennedy right in the neck on one shot, and knock his head off in the next one when he's leanin' up against his wife's head and not even wound her . . . why, he didn't miss completely with that third shot. But according to that theory, he not only missed the whole automobile but he missed the street. Well, a man a good enough [sic] shot to put two bullets right into Kennedy, he didn't miss that whole automobile . . . .

Johnson: Hmmm.

Russell: --nor the street. But anyhow, that's just a little thing, but we --

Johnson: What's the net of the whole thing? What it say? [sic] That Oswald did it, and he did it for any reason?

Russell: Well, just what he was a general misanthropic fella . . . that he'd . . . had never been satisfied anywhere he was on earth, in Russia or here, and that he had a desire to get his name in history and all. I don't think you'll be displeased with the report. It's too long, but it's a . . . whole volume.

Johnson: Unanimous?

Russell: Yes, sir.

Johnson: Hmm.

Russell: I tried my best to get in a dissent, but they'd come 'round and trade me out of it by givin' me a little old thread of it. (Max Holland, The Kennedy Assassination Tapes, pp. 250-251).

n 1970, told WSB-TV (Atlanta) that:

I think someone else worked with him (on the planning). . . .
There were too many things . . . the fact that he was at Minsk and that was the principal center for educating Cuban students . . . some of the trips he made to Mexico City and a number of discrepancies in the evidence, or as to his means of transportation; the luggage he had and whether or not anyone was with him . . . caused me to doubt that he planned it all by himself. (The Washington Post, Monday, June 19, 1970, p. A3)
« : August 11, 2011, 08:35:11 AM Skull and Bones »

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #13 : August 11, 2011, 08:37:58 AM »

Evelyn Lincoln

Lincoln was John Kennedy's private secretary, a loyal staffer and a loyal supporter. Author Francis McGuire discusses both her style and her conspiracy views as follows:
People expected suave. They expected sophistication. They expected blonde. They expected cool efficiency. What they got was the cool efficiency. She was not an intellectual, a beauty or a charmer. She was efficient, loyal and competent.
. . .

Evelyn greatly disliked Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon, being harshly critical of both. She once told me that President Johnson had seen her on TV severely criticizing his decisions on the Vietnam War and said: "I ought to throw that black-haired **CENSORED** into the Potomac."

It is not surprising, therefore, that Evelyn Lincoln viewed the assassination of John F. Kennedy as a political coup d'etat, carried out by Lyndon Johnson, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover and the resources of the Central Intelligence Agency. She insisted it was the first successful coup in American history.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #14 : August 11, 2011, 08:39:24 AM »

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jackie-O believed LBJ was behind JFK assassination « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools