Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jackie-O believed LBJ was behind JFK assassination « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 11, 2011, 08:43:10 AM

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 11, 2011, 05:14:07 PM

Evelyn Lincoln

Lincoln was John Kennedy's private secretary, a loyal staffer and a loyal supporter. Author Francis McGuire discusses both her style and her conspiracy views as follows:
People expected suave. They expected sophistication. They expected blonde. They expected cool efficiency. What they got was the cool efficiency. She was not an intellectual, a beauty or a charmer. She was efficient, loyal and competent.
. . .

Evelyn greatly disliked Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon, being harshly critical of both. She once told me that President Johnson had seen her on TV severely criticizing his decisions on the Vietnam War and said: "I ought to throw that black-haired **CENSORED** into the Potomac."

It is not surprising, therefore, that Evelyn Lincoln viewed the assassination of John F. Kennedy as a political coup d'etat, carried out by Lyndon Johnson, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover and the resources of the Central Intelligence Agency. She insisted it was the first successful coup in American history.
JFK the movie was embelished in some parts but the meaning that it was trying to portray was spot on. This Country has a lot to learn about this kind of stuff and I think with the power of the internet it is now time that the Politicians realize just that. The internet has its thumb on the politicians. If only people would do their research now...OBD

Stratobuc

Starter
#17 : August 11, 2011, 09:20:41 PM

There were a lot of big time players who wanted Kennedy dead. The Teamsters, the Mob, etc. People forget whose influence got JFK elected in the first place - and how he and Bobby burned those people after they were in office. LBJ is a LONG reach, at best. There were people with far greater influence, and far more experience at assassination than LBJ who wanted to see him gone.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 12, 2011, 03:21:42 PM

Jackie O is basically a brainless bimbo whose only claim to fame is being f#$%ed by famous men. Her opinion is worth about that much.

As for any "conspiracy" there's not one shred of proof. Nothing out there even rises to the level of laughable on this subject. People can't accept that the world is chaotic and one lone nutjob can kill (and I use this term as loosely as possible given the victim) "great" man. Sadly we see a lot of lone nuts capable of doing a lot of similar dramatic things but this myth just seems to linger on and on and on.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#19 : August 12, 2011, 05:29:31 PM

Jackie O is basically a brainless bimbo whose only claim to fame is being f#$%ed by famous men. Her opinion is worth about that much.

As for any "conspiracy" there's not one shred of proof. Nothing out there even rises to the level of laughable on this subject. People can't accept that the world is chaotic and one lone nutjob can kill (and I use this term as loosely as possible given the victim) "great" man. Sadly we see a lot of lone nuts capable of doing a lot of similar dramatic things but this myth just seems to linger on and on and on.

You really cant be serious? You've obviously not done any homework. You're just like Morgan, whatever they tell you, you're going to believe the official story. They would'nt lie to me! The evidence is endless to prove that one man was not capable of pulling off those shots. Some of the best shooters in the world have tried with no success and they were'nt even moving targets.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 12, 2011, 05:46:06 PM

Ha, this is pure gold!

Well at least you are not allowing your enmity towards them color your opinion.  ::) ::)

Add to that, that whenever you hear someone start their argument w/..."people just cant accept the world"...blah blah blah...you better be prepared to grab the hip boots and get ready to be fed a snout full of ass fumes.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 12, 2011, 06:40:52 PM

You really cant be serious? You've obviously not done any homework. You're just like Morgan, whatever they tell you, you're going to believe the official story. They would'nt lie to me! The evidence is endless to prove that one man was not capable of pulling off those shots. Some of the best shooters in the world have tried with no success and they were'nt even moving targets.

LOL, no dimbulb. What I believe in is evidence. You have none, zero, zilch, nada, null, nothing.  On the other hand I have a theory that has proof and rather nicely fits the available evidence. The nice thing is that you likely won't even pick a particular conspiracy - I think at one point there were some 68 "suspected" killers of JFK. You think with so many options you could find proof of one of them.

As for the shots, this is really a weak attempt at an argument. Plenty of people can get 3 shots off in the time Oswald had. Every test shooter brought in did it in far less time. It doesn't even require a great marksman just anyone with familiarity with a bolt action rifle. In fact they typically beat the time by 2 seconds. The only way you get an inability to make the shots is if you assume a tree that wasn't in Dealy at the time affected Oswald's ability to aim which a lot of wingnuts seem to do nowadays.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 12, 2011, 06:43:16 PM

Ha, this is pure gold!

Well at least you are not allowing your enmity towards them color your opinion.  ::) ::)

Add to that, that whenever you hear someone start their argument w/..."people just cant accept the world"...blah blah blah...you better be prepared to grab the hip boots and get ready to be fed a snout full of ass fumes.

Well using the opinion of Jackie O is silly, I mean who cares? Did she have proof or just a gut feel? I doubt she's a crack forensic investigator.

My favorite part of all the conspiracy stuff is how many conspiracies there are. It was the grassy knoll, Oswald was the shooter but people were behind him, umbrella man, the 3 hobos....I mean the list just goes on and on with the theories and the wildly tortured logic to support them.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#23 : August 12, 2011, 08:08:40 PM

I really have no idea who killed JFK, but I am fairly certain that it was not Oswald.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#24 : August 12, 2011, 09:03:08 PM

LOL, no dimbulb. What I believe in is evidence. You have none, zero, zilch, nada, null, nothing.  On the other hand I have a theory that has proof and rather nicely fits the available evidence. The nice thing is that you likely won't even pick a particular conspiracy - I think at one point there were some 68 "suspected" killers of JFK. You think with so many options you could find proof of one of them.

As for the shots, this is really a weak attempt at an argument. Plenty of people can get 3 shots off in the time Oswald had. Every test shooter brought in did it in far less time. It doesn't even require a great marksman just anyone with familiarity with a bolt action rifle. In fact they typically beat the time by 2 seconds. The only way you get an inability to make the shots is if you assume a tree that wasn't in Dealy at the time affected Oswald's ability to aim which a lot of wingnuts seem to do nowadays.

Wow, You truly are oblivious! Many shooters have tried with success and get off the same number of shots as Oswald in less time? Plus, hit the target either stationary or on the move which JFK was? I would love to see your "proof". I would also love to hear your theory in regards to JFK's fatal blow to the head. How does it make sense for his head to move backwards when the entry point of the shot is suppose to be behind the head, since he is facing away from the TSBD? It clearly defies all logic!  Anyways, in regards to whether Oswald was able to get the shots off with such precision.....

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 12, 2011, 11:32:17 PM

I honestly didn't think there were any people left that bought in to the LHO lone gunman fairytale.
Utterly preposterous. The WC report is a sham and fails on every level.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 13, 2011, 12:07:01 AM

The official account of the crime , known as The Warren Report after Earl Warren, Chief Justice of the United States, held that JFK was killed by a lone, demented assassin named Lee Harvey Oswald, who fired three shots with a high-velocity rifle from a sixth floor window of the nearby Texas School Book Depository, scoring two hits and one miss, which struck a distant concrete curb, and slightly injured by-stander James Tague.

The presumptive shots that hit , however, wreaked considerable damage. The first is alleged to have entered the President's back at the base of his neck, traversed his neck without impacting any bony structure, exited his throat at the level of his tie, entered the back of Texas Governor John Connolly (riding in a jump seat in front of him), shattering a rib, exiting his chest, impacting his right wrist, and deflecting into his left thigh.

The bullet supposed to have performed these remarkable feats is alleged to have been recovered virtually undamaged from a stretcher at Parkland Hospital
, where both men were rushed for treatment, and has come to be known as "the magic bullet". The other struck JFK in the back of his head and killed him.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 13, 2011, 01:25:56 AM

God how boring can we get. Let us walk all you through the basics:

1. "Magic bullet". There is no magic bullet. JFK and Connolly were not sitting in line with each other. Watch the film. JFK's arm was outside the car, Connolly was inside. All the diagrams you people look at show them lined up in the same sitting position which they were not in. Christ, can you not even watch the flippin' film of the shooting?
2. Again, the experts that fired the actual Oswald weapon were 2x as fast as Ventura - the guy is either faking it or was given a doctored weapon. He also says Oswald had 6 seconds when he actually had over 8.5 seconds because, once again, the tapes show 8.5 second AND the tree you see in the foreground when Jesse is looking out the window wasn't there.

Once again, what proof do you have of any other shooters or actors in Dealy that day? Even if we grant your pitiful attempts to say Oswald couldn't make the shots where is any evidence anyone else did?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 13, 2011, 01:11:24 PM

God how boring can we get. Let us walk all you through the basics:

1. "Magic bullet". There is no magic bullet. JFK and Connolly were not sitting in line with each other. Watch the film. JFK's arm was outside the car, Connolly was inside. All the diagrams you people look at show them lined up in the same sitting position which they were not in. Christ, can you not even watch the flippin' film of the shooting?
2. Again, the experts that fired the actual Oswald weapon were 2x as fast as Ventura - the guy is either faking it or was given a doctored weapon. He also says Oswald had 6 seconds when he actually had over 8.5 seconds because, once again, the tapes show 8.5 second AND the tree you see in the foreground when Jesse is looking out the window wasn't there.

Once again, what proof do you have of any other shooters or actors in Dealy that day? Even if we grant your pitiful attempts to say Oswald couldn't make the shots where is any evidence anyone else did?
Dude you are a good man but I totally have to disagreed with you. I have watch, read, looked at the world events surrounding JFK and LBJ with also the garbage in the middle. JFK was killed by a plot against him starting with LBJ in my VHO. I find the hard work that Jim Garrison from Louisiana was a moot point. Dalbuc what do you really back your information on with all your research?...Just asking not being hostile...OBD

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 14, 2011, 11:00:10 AM

Dude you are a good man but I totally have to disagreed with you. I have watch, read, looked at the world events surrounding JFK and LBJ with also the garbage in the middle. JFK was killed by a plot against him starting with LBJ in my VHO. I find the hard work that Jim Garrison from Louisiana was a moot point. Dalbuc what do you really back your information on with all your research?...Just asking not being hostile...OBD

Feel free to disagree. Proof, I ask once more for ANY evidence. Not theories, not suppositions, actual proof of anything to point to LBJ. He managed to kill the President of the USA with some sort of conspiracy and no evidence, no witnesses...nothing has ever emerged but theories. C'mon that's just not even credible.

Garrison in particular is a loon. Garrison started out with the theory that all the people involved were homosexuals and that killing JFK was some Leopold and Leob style gay thrill kill plot. Sadly that is his best idea. Garrison's entire "theory" depends on a man named Clem Bertrand (allegedly an alias of Clay Shaw) but no one in New Orleans had ever heard of this cat according to Garrison's own investigators.  Toss in that Garrison thought that at least the following were part of the conspiracy and the sustainability of his conspiracy has to be called into question: CIA, FBI, Phone Company, Governors of 3 states, Cubans, various right wing elements in the USA, Dallas PD, Washington Post, LBJ, RFK and the list goes on. Garrison was so gullible he put an insane man (who fingerprinted his daughter to be sure it was the "same" girl) on the stand to talk about meeting people who the same night talked openly about killing JFK with him. His "star" witness was Perry Russo who failed 2 polygraph tests ordered by Garrison and had 6 (IIRC) versions of his story. The jury who heard the evidence Garrison had aquitted Shaw in < 1 hour. 

As for research like I've told Joe. At one point I was a wingnut type that believed in UFO's, cryptids and the JFK assasination. I loved all that stuff but, oddly, it was the JFK thing that killed the "alternate" history stuff for me. Garrison in particular as you read more and more of his stuff and more about him you realized how totally bat shoot crazy the man was and how his theories couldn't hold together. Once I started look at what actually happened and not Garrison's book or Stone's movie I was blown away by how awful this was and how the distortions weren't on the side of the conspiracy but on that of the conspiracy theorists.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jackie-O believed LBJ was behind JFK assassination « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools