Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jackie-O believed LBJ was behind JFK assassination « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 14, 2011, 12:27:49 PM

http://www.jfk-online.com/preliminary.html
I believe everywhere Jim Garrison turned there were many people against him getting to the truth of it all. When you have something as big as an assasination of a President there are going to be multiple people involved. Thus why people didn't want to come forward and also why people ended up missing or dead...JMO...OBD

sq2000

Rookie

#31 : August 14, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

This is only Part 3 of 6. Be sure to watch all if you're into this stuff.
It is the best set of documentaries I've ever watched about JFK.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 14, 2011, 01:50:45 PM

http://www.jfk-online.com/preliminary.html
I believe everywhere Jim Garrison turned there were many people against him getting to the truth of it all. When you have something as big as an assasination of a President there are going to be multiple people involved. Thus why people didn't want to come forward and also why people ended up missing or dead...JMO...OBD

The classic conspiracy theory line where the lack of proof of the conspiracy is proof of the conspiracy. Can't have it that way.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 14, 2011, 03:40:52 PM

Dalbuc if you get a chance you need to watch the video above. I know you are not completely researched nor do I feel you would dedicate any time of research to see all the evidence...OBD

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 14, 2011, 03:42:16 PM

The Flyers that Kennedy was wanted for Treason that circulated in Dallas by the Oil ty**CENSORED**...Man I forgot that one...OBD

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 14, 2011, 04:48:45 PM

God how boring can we get. Let us walk all you through the basics:

1. "Magic bullet". There is no magic bullet. JFK and Connolly were not sitting in line with each other. Watch the film. JFK's arm was outside the car, Connolly was inside. All the diagrams you people look at show them lined up in the same sitting position which they were not in. Christ, can you not even watch the flippin' film of the shooting?
2. Again, the experts that fired the actual Oswald weapon were 2x as fast as Ventura - the guy is either faking it or was given a doctored weapon. He also says Oswald had 6 seconds when he actually had over 8.5 seconds because, once again, the tapes show 8.5 second AND the tree you see in the foreground when Jesse is looking out the window wasn't there.

Once again, what proof do you have of any other shooters or actors in Dealy that day? Even if we grant your pitiful attempts to say Oswald couldn't make the shots where is any evidence anyone else did?

Here, you can start w/ this if you like.

This is something that has generally gone unnoticed through the years. I would not be surprised if many people are not even aware of the findings of the House Assassinations Committee in 1979. Concluding that JFK "was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy".  Although the report implicates LHO it  however indicates that he did not act alone.

http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/select-committee-report/

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#36 : August 14, 2011, 04:57:13 PM

God how boring can we get. Let us walk all you through the basics:

1. "Magic bullet". There is no magic bullet. JFK and Connolly were not sitting in line with each other. Watch the film. JFK's arm was outside the car, Connolly was inside. All the diagrams you people look at show them lined up in the same sitting position which they were not in. Christ, can you not even watch the flippin' film of the shooting?
2. Again, the experts that fired the actual Oswald weapon were 2x as fast as Ventura - the guy is either faking it or was given a doctored weapon. He also says Oswald had 6 seconds when he actually had over 8.5 seconds because, once again, the tapes show 8.5 second AND the tree you see in the foreground when Jesse is looking out the window wasn't there.

Once again, what proof do you have of any other shooters or actors in Dealy that day? Even if we grant your pitiful attempts to say Oswald couldn't make the shots where is any evidence anyone else did?

I maintain that LHO was exactly what he said he was "a patsy" 
Just because I don't believe that LHO shot Kennedy does NOT mean that I need to provide any evidence of who actually did.
The Oswald story does not add up, who did the shooting is what needs to be found out once and for all.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 14, 2011, 10:35:58 PM

This is something that has generally gone unnoticed through the years. I would not be surprised if many people are not even aware of the findings of the House Assassinations Committee in 1979. Concluding that JFK "was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy".  Although the report implicates LHO it  however indicates that he did not act alone.

This quote is all you need to know about that committee: "I.C. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee was unable to identify the other gunmen or the extent of the conspiracy" In other words, we think but have zero proof sop you are out the window already. Here is what they this reports states:
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the Soviet Government was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the Cuban Government was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that anti-Castro Cuban groups, as groups, were not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy, but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved - note that the thinking here is 100% wrong, you can't prove a negative. I can equally make the statement that "he available evidence does not preclude the possibility that Joe Namath may have been involved" and be correct.
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the national syndicate of organized crime, as a group, was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy, but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved
The Secret Service, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Central Intelligence Agency were not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy

You actually read the document and the number of qualifications they have on what a conspiracy is, what an associate is makes it almost worthless. All they actually try and do is to tie Oswald to Ruby to no real end and a link that has been shot apart so many times it isn't even funny.

Even they are forced to admit: "I.A. Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at President John F. Kennedy. The second and third shots he fired struck the President. The third shot he fired killed the President" 

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 15, 2011, 12:05:27 AM

This quote is all you need to know about that committee: "I.C. The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee was unable to identify the other gunmen or the extent of the conspiracy" In other words, we think but have zero proof sop you are out the window already. Here is what they this reports states:
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the Soviet Government was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the Cuban Government was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that anti-Castro Cuban groups, as groups, were not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy, but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved - note that the thinking here is 100% wrong, you can't prove a negative. I can equally make the statement that "he available evidence does not preclude the possibility that Joe Namath may have been involved" and be correct.
The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that the national syndicate of organized crime, as a group, was not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy, but that the available evidence does not preclude the possibility that individual members may have been involved
The Secret Service, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Central Intelligence Agency were not involved in the assassination of President Kennedy

You actually read the document and the number of qualifications they have on what a conspiracy is, what an associate is makes it almost worthless. All they actually try and do is to tie Oswald to Ruby to no real end and a link that has been shot apart so many times it isn't even funny.

Even they are forced to admit: "I.A. Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at President John F. Kennedy. The second and third shots he fired struck the President. The third shot he fired killed the President"
Well lets be clear on how we got to this point.

it was YOU that is inquiring an alternative explanation to LHO. That is why I posted this link to the Archive site. Now if you choose not believe it that is entirely at your discretion. It makes no difference to my point at all. I am no way providing this as a way to bolster any argument that I making. However, i will say this. Despite the fact the committee provides many qualifiers and that they found no proof of A B and C involvement they still came to the conclusion that JFK "was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy". Which is much stronger than saying "that they could not rule out a possible conspiracy"

In other words even though they ruled many things out they still came to the probable conspiracy conclusion.  That is a fact that all those qualifiers cannot alter.

(For this discussion)I am not seeking an answer per se on the identity of who it was instead of LHO. i am however stating:

*The Warren Commission findings rivals The Brothers Grimm.
* LHO was not the shooter and he certainly was not the only shooter.
*He was however a patsy.

Our own government has stated that there probably was a conspiracy conclusion then I DO NOT want them to tell me who it wasn't. I want them to find out who it was. Hell, if they have come far enough to reach that conclusion, what sense does it make for them to stop there.

To stop there is at best lazy and at worst complicity.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jackie-O believed LBJ was behind JFK assassination « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools