Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preseason Tickets - Half-Off, Section 114, Aisle, Great Seats!! « previous next »
Page: 1

Bayside4Life

Starter

: August 09, 2011, 06:26:20 PM

I am selling my tickets for the two Buccaneers pre-season games (vs. New England and Miami) at half-off face value, plus parking ($125 total). These tickets are part of my season ticket package. I travel from out of state to attend games, however, and its not worth it to travel for the pre-season (although this one should be especially interesting). Anyways, the seats are great. They are on the aisle, and on the shady side of the stadium, about half way up on the lower level. Parking in in Lot 8, which is about as close as you can get without having club seats. I can electronically send you the tickets and snail mail the parking pass. Let me know if you're interested. Go Bucs!

crazybucfan67

Rookie
#1 : August 11, 2011, 11:55:09 AM

ATwo tickets per game?

Bayside4Life

Starter

#2 : August 11, 2011, 04:02:25 PM

Yes, two tickets per game.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Preseason Tickets - Half-Off, Section 114, Aisle, Great Seats!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools