Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will you be closely watching during KC game « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 11, 2011, 02:17:55 PM

The dline, Our LB play, 3-5 WR, back up RB, Safety depth.

wildbuc99

Rookie

#16 : August 11, 2011, 02:45:03 PM

Are Price and Stocker suiting up for the game?

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 11, 2011, 02:48:57 PM

Are Price and Stocker suiting up for the game?

Haven't heard anythign but I doubt  Stocker is and Price is probably suiting up and will only play a few snaps.

lowlife

Starter

#18 : August 11, 2011, 03:09:28 PM

Blount and Foster/Mckenzie. And the big guy below.

bucnutz

Practice Squad

#19 : August 11, 2011, 03:40:48 PM

Foster/McKenzie, D-Line

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 11, 2011, 03:51:24 PM

Entire Dline. WR battle and whoever is at Mike.

Ron Swanson

Starter

#21 : August 11, 2011, 04:05:19 PM

i think i amend my earlier comment to:

the cheerleaders.

(gotta get familiar with the competition right?)

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#22 : August 11, 2011, 04:06:25 PM

Freeman- I wanna see how sharp he is thus far

Briscoe-He's been a star in training camp i wanna see how he plays under the lights i think he's gonna be a stud.

Lumpkin-I know very little about him i wanna see how good he can tote the rock ,i've heard nice things about him in camp

Bowers/Clayborn/Mccoy/Price/Bennett/K. Moore/Al Woods/Frank Okam etc..-The entire d henges on the development of these guys i wanna see how much better we progress starting from tommorow throughout the preseason.

Quincy Black-I think he's poised for a big year

Geno Hayes-see quincy black

Myron Lewis/E.J. Biggers-I Think these guys have plenty of talent we gotta let them loose and play especially myron

Larry Asante-Watch out for this kid he's probably the most physically gifted safety we have,plus he's been around for a lil bit in our system. My darkhorse canidate if cody grimm can't go

Mason Foster/Tyrone Mckenzie-Its gonna be fun watching middle linebackers who can shed blocks and stick their face in there i wanna see who steps up. A good test against that chiefs #1 rush offense

Allen Bradford/Earnest Graham-Allen Bradford has been waaaay too quiet where has he been? and i wanna see how eg looks and is he 3rd down back worthy

Legarette Blount/Mike Williams-I wanna see him and mike williams take it to the next level this year and it starts tommorow night.

Benn-I think he's good to go and ready to make that leap this year i wanna see him run around a bit and get that confidence back from his momentum he was building last year.
: August 11, 2011, 04:11:50 PM AKA T.Calvin

Ron Swanson

Starter

#23 : August 11, 2011, 04:09:37 PM

Larry Asante-Watch out for this kid he's probably the most physically gifted safety we have My darkhorse canidate if cody grimm can't go

i am excited to watch Asante too! Let's see if he can turn out as good as he did for my madden team.  :D

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 11, 2011, 04:10:35 PM

Briscoe-He's been a star in training camp i wanna see how he plays under the lights i think he's gonna be a stud.

Briscoe could be a stud. But from what I hear his work ethic will probably prevent him from ever getting there.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#25 : August 11, 2011, 04:14:28 PM

My guy is Price. I want to see how quick he gets off the snap. I want to see and watch the entire D-Line but  mostly Price.

I got my TIVO ready for replay over and over again. Love tivo they have instant replay button

Foster, McKenzie, Lumpkin, and any of the injury prone players.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#26 : August 11, 2011, 04:20:35 PM

D ends, lumpkin and excited to see briscoe also.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#27 : August 11, 2011, 04:20:56 PM

O and mckenzie and foster.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 11, 2011, 04:21:19 PM

Briscoe could be a stud. But from what I hear his work ethic will probably prevent him from ever getting there.

Curious... Whats been said about his work ethic?? If thats the case I could see Spurlock or SS jumping ahead of him on the depth chart.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 11, 2011, 04:32:08 PM

Curious... Whats been said about his work ethic?? If thats the case I could see Spurlock or SS jumping ahead of him on the depth chart.
Its basically the reason he fell so far in the draft. He was open to teams about being lazy when it comes to making himself a better player. I think even Yarber called him out about being more consistent with it. This guy was basically a second round talent last year.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will you be closely watching during KC game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools