Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will you be closely watching during KC game « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 11, 2011, 04:41:31 PM

The D line AND the O line.  Specifically, Bowers, McC, and Clay....then, Faine, True, Joseph and whoever plays left of Faine.  I forget if its LG or LT position.

Then of course Freeman and the WRs and RBs and then the Secondary of the D and yes, the new punter.  I saw a terrific punter at camp in the beginning who I think disappeared?  Christain.  He was wearing #1.  Guess he'ss gone with the new guy signed.

And finally, Special Teams.  We could be great on SP better than usual which would really help with field position.  Last year field position sucked....

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 11, 2011, 05:04:11 PM

1) All the RBs behind Blount!
2) Oline under Morris!
3) Asante
4) Bennett,Clayborn,Bowers and Wilson
5) MLBs
6) Carpenter and Hardy.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#32 : August 11, 2011, 05:05:06 PM

I have a few guys I want to see

1) Adrian Clayborn
2) Mason Foster
2) DaQuan Bowers
4) Brian Price
5) Quincy Black

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 11, 2011, 05:10:45 PM

With all the talk we've heard about becoming a more physically competitive team, I'll be most leaning towards looking for that out of the team as a collective group.
But to answer the OP, my top 5 guys to watch will be:

Clayborn
DQ
Foster
Briscoe
Blount

Turn the page.

nitey

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 11, 2011, 05:18:18 PM

Well, considering that we have new Oline and Dline coaches, I'll be watching both to see if there is any visible improvement from the prior coaches. I'm not expecting to see McCoy until the next game and I'm fully expecting to only see the starters for a couple of series, maybe three tops. In that case, you won't really see too much at how good the 1st team is, but the 2nd team should play perhaps 1/2 the game so I'll be looking at the 2nd team guys to see if any of them will be pushing the 1st stringers.

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#35 : August 11, 2011, 05:40:49 PM

Myron Lewis
EJ Biggers
Anthony Gaitor
Da'Quan Bowers
Adrian Clayborn
Brian Price(if he plays)
Michael Bennett
Kyle Moore
Tyrone McKenzie
Mason Foster
Dekoda Watson
Well that's almost the whole defense so this thread is probably no good to me. I'm watching everyone damnit! A lot of good competitions going on.

blackthoughtz

Starter

#36 : August 11, 2011, 05:55:40 PM

I was under the impression that Bowers wouldnt be playin tomorrow has this changed??

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#37 : August 11, 2011, 07:31:34 PM

I was under the impression that Bowers wouldnt be playin tomorrow has this changed??
He'll have less than 20 snaps, but he'll play according to Raheem

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 11, 2011, 07:51:15 PM

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#39 : August 11, 2011, 08:56:49 PM

Davin Joseph.

grotesktruth

Starter

#40 : August 11, 2011, 11:20:06 PM

Aah, the return of sabby

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 11, 2011, 11:27:15 PM

LOL

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 12, 2011, 03:36:27 AM

1. Lumpkin - his success is crucial
2.Clayborn - he clearly looks like a beast so far in camp lets see if it translates against another team
3.Geno Hayes - suspect, Hayes will be given every oppurtunity to start but he is inconsistant
4.Jerremy Tripblood - same reason as Hayes.
5. Mason Foster - MLB is a big question mark right now
: August 12, 2011, 03:39:30 AM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 12, 2011, 07:30:46 AM

Kregg Lumpkin
Allen Bradford
Anthony Gaitor
Ahmad Black
Ed Gant.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 12, 2011, 08:54:00 AM

On defense, it will be interesting to see where Vince Anderson lines up this pre season (safety or CB?).  Probably will closely watch DJ Johnson, and Dominque Harris to see if either of the two has a shot of making a push for a roster spot.  E.J. Wilson will also be another player I will be watching on D to see if he can steal a roster spot from someone, because I have a feeling he may be a darkhorse candidate, despite Kyle Moore receiving all the hype this off season.

Offensively, Mossis Madu I will watch closely as well along with Ed Gant seeing these two guys as of right now are on the bubble, but could easily push for roster spots respectively.   Along the offensive line, Marc Dile will be a player I take a look at, given he has been a project for the Bucs for a while, so we shall see if he sticks around.  And finally, Brandon Carter/Dotson duo on the leftside will be interesting to watch and see how they hold up against NFL level second stringers.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who will you be closely watching during KC game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools