Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fantasy football top 13 sleepers « previous next »
Page: 1

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

: August 11, 2011, 07:20:23 PM

Guess how many Bucs are on this list

You will be surprised by one of the sleepers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8216286a/article/the-kevin-bacon-super-sleepers-of-fantasy-football?module=HP11_content_stream#photo=1

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 11, 2011, 07:27:37 PM

That list is awful. Any good fantasy player would pick up most of those guys early. I'm not sure on Shipley that guy will have a rookie QB throwing to him or even Gradkowski.

TheBucfather

Starter
#2 : August 11, 2011, 07:31:28 PM

3 Bucs....Nice!!!

Freeman really isn't considered a sleeper though as he is rated on most fantasy sites as a top 15 QB.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 18, 2011, 12:34:49 PM

I'm not sure the Bucs' third option in the passing game would make a great addition. The Bucs are trying to become a running team, and Benn is coming off of an ACL injury. I see Briscoe having a negative impact on Benn's receptions this year. I just don't think Benn is back to 100% despite the reports. Briscoe is coming on, and while I think Benn will contribute to the Bucs' football team, he won't be contributing to my fantasy football team...this year.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 22, 2011, 03:45:32 PM

That list is awful. Any good fantasy player would pick up most of those guys early. I'm not sure on Shipley that guy will have a rookie QB throwing to him or even Gradkowski.

Outside of Shonn Greene, I don't think any of those guys would go in the first 8-10 rounds, so I'd have to respectfully disagree.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 25, 2011, 09:20:25 AM

Outside of Shonn Greene, I don't think any of those guys would go in the first 8-10 rounds, so I'd have to respectfully disagree.

Freeman and Blount went in the top 5 rounds of my draft. (Blount round 3. Freeman round 5 to me) Bradford and Ammondola went in the 7th and 8th. I thought the list was pretty good.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fantasy football top 13 sleepers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools