Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A few tweets tonight about Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1

YReceiver14

Starter

« : August 12, 2011, 11:33:56 PM »

PewterReport Buccaneers News
KC native and Kansas State star Josh Freeman has 400 people in the stands rooting for him at Arrowhead tonight.

mortreport Chris Mortensen
Josh Freeman gets Bucs into end zone...himself. Non-Bucs NFL exec earlier today told me, "(Freeman) is deluxe."

Troy_Aikman Troy Aikman
 by NFLONFOX
I've liked Josh Freeman since I watched him in preseason his rookie year...has only enhanced my opinion since then.

NFLONFOX FOX SPORTS: NFL
Laura Okmin says Josh Freeman is the most mature 23-year old player she has ever met. @coachbillick agrees. #backtofootball

Buc_power Bucpower.com
Josh Freeman trending worldwide... #franchi5e #bucs

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

« #1 : August 12, 2011, 11:55:31 PM »

lol at that group of doofuses in your sig... Free is the only one that looks like he can play.

YReceiver14

Starter

« #2 : August 13, 2011, 12:00:54 AM »

lol at that group of doofuses in your sig... Free is the only one that looks like he can play.

That was at the Elite 11, when they were in high school.  I added the numbers based on how they're panning out, which is not well other than Freeman.  That's Snead at #4.

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #3 : August 13, 2011, 12:10:12 AM »

lol. Say what you will about Tebow, but "looking" like he can play has never been an issue.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

« #4 : August 13, 2011, 12:14:47 AM »

uh LOL I show that sig to my friends, and say "what stands out to you about this picture" and they say "the guy on the left is huge compared to the rest"... and I say "yep... thats the Buc's QB - and just to the right is Tim Tebow"

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: A few tweets tonight about Freeman « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools