Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh is nuts. Freeman needs to watch out opening day. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 13, 2011, 11:08:28 AM

His aggressiveness is really old-school d-line play. Great to watch.

But he ain't doin that to Free.

Yeah he tried.....anyone else remember how that turned out?  :D

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

bibfortuna

Second String
#31 : August 13, 2011, 11:53:43 AM

How low has this team fallen when they want to get "revenge" against the lowly Lions?
Weak. Not worth a rebuttal.

I, and other mature Buc fans will enjoy week 1. Feel free to continue trolling. I guess.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 13, 2011, 12:08:23 PM

If Suh keeps this up he is going to be known as dirty and it is only going to hurt him in the long run.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 13, 2011, 12:18:04 PM

Ndamukong Suh doesn't breathe oxygen; he commands it into his blessed body by giving it that classic come-hither ninja death-stare

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 13, 2011, 01:09:33 PM

There was a reason I hated that 3rd win in 09'. Cost us a shot at Suh. Trading up with St. Louis would have been to costly. McCoy will never be Suh

All_About_Free

Rookie
#35 : August 13, 2011, 01:40:43 PM

Ndamukong Suh doesn't breathe oxygen; he commands it into his blessed body by giving it that classic come-hither ninja death-stare

It looks like he wants to command his bowels to take a s*it. Dude looks constipated.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#36 : August 13, 2011, 01:50:29 PM

It looks like he wants to command his bowels to take a s*it. Dude looks constipated.

Nahhh he wants to put a Texas Longhorns t-shirt on Java and slam him to the ground.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 13, 2011, 03:23:39 PM

Week 1 the Bucs should double Suh all game and beat the **CENSORED** out of him. The only way to stop a bully is standing up to him.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 13, 2011, 03:27:00 PM

I'm surprised you're so worried Java, I thought Freeman was so big that it gave him an unfair advantage ;)

But yeah, he does need to be careful. Although in most games I think I'd be most worried about the LDE...we blocked extremely well last night, but one preseason game isn't about to make me fall in love with Trueblood just yet.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#39 : August 13, 2011, 08:27:13 PM

I thought Freeman was so big that it gave him an unfair advantage ;)

So True.    Suh is one of the few guys who could actually hurt the guy.    That's why he needs to look out.   He's not used to facing a guy who could possibly hurt him.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#40 : August 13, 2011, 08:33:54 PM

Acting like a tough guy and basically falling into a bunch of sacks

Yeah, that's exactly what happened.

This board is hilarious at times.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

ALong13

Pro Bowler
#41 : August 13, 2011, 09:30:27 PM

Didn't Suh get a nice little fine last year for doing this to Delhomme? I like that he has some intensity, but his stupid penalties and fines, and if he keeps it up one day suspensions are going to come back to haunt him. Kid is getting repetition for being a dirty player.

NovaBuc

Starter

#42 : August 13, 2011, 09:56:56 PM

Suh is definitely a special player, but let's be honest here.. he played with a pretty damn good line. Avril and Vanden Bosh on the ends and Corey Williams as his fellow tackle. Compare that with McCoy's situation in Tampa.. we could have lined him up with three tackling sleds and the defense would have been better off. Crowder, Miller and White just don't put any fear in the opposing teams. I can recall seeing McCoy getting triple teamed on plays at times.. and the rest of our line not getting anywhere near the qb. Suh is great, but he's definitely overhyped a bit.

bucboi813

Starter

#43 : August 14, 2011, 10:14:44 AM

mccoy should have never been our pick we will regret it until suh retires thats the kind of play we need qbs fear suh and we should to he will punish anybody and anything he touches

Live free or die trying

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 14, 2011, 10:27:37 AM

Suh is great, but he's definitely overhyped a bit.

I agree...but I don't take it too seriously either....I take the whole thing similar to the Chuck Norris phenomenon...just entertainment.

I'll be first to admit that I was disappointed when we weren't able to draft Suh but I'm also certain McCoy hears all the adulation thrown Suh's direction and is using that to fuel his fire. Its likely that both will end up being great players when its all said and done....just that one of them will have more endorsements.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh is nuts. Freeman needs to watch out opening day. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools