Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No OTAs, No minicamps « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: August 13, 2011, 12:39:40 PM

I see people complaining about the level of play, in particular with the OL. These guys had no off-season to prepare and Joseph and Trueblood were spectators at TC for the first week. Cut them some slack and be thankful you are not a KC Chief fan. It was a glorified scrimmage and the Bucs won. Some here act like we lost. I am disappointed in the play of some individuals, but overall, the team played pretty well. They scored and didn't have any turnovers on offense, and they scored and got a couple of turnovers on Defense. They'll get better, and the ones who don't will get gone. Next week will help determine who does what.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#1 : August 13, 2011, 02:20:23 PM

Seems like Pre Season game 2 will be a better meter of where this team is at with facing off against a Elite team, who is well coached. Just depends on if the Pats play their starters or not. Hopefully McCoy & Talib play.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: No OTAs, No minicamps « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools