Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So how are people going to watch the NE game on Thursday night? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

FreemansFroTB7

Practice Squad
#15 : August 14, 2011, 05:54:20 PM

In the Skybox at Raymond James go BUCS!!!!!!!!! for those who don't have tickets use firstrow.com it will be streaming live on there for free

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#16 : August 14, 2011, 05:57:56 PM

Will watch stream and record NFLN to watch later

flaitguy

Starter
#17 : August 14, 2011, 06:02:40 PM

its possible this will work. http://www.justin.tv

the other one, Atdhe.net, i think has been shut down

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : August 14, 2011, 06:04:03 PM

Feds shut down 10 websites that illegally stream live sports events
BY SCOTT SHIFREL
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Just days away from the Superbowl, the feds have shut down 10 internet websites that illegally streamed live sports events, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Sites like Hqstreams.net and Firstrow.net were seized for streaming events from the NFL, NBA, NHL, World Wrestling Entertainment and the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

"The illegal streaming of professional sporting events over the Internet deals a financial body blow to the leagues and broadcasters who are forced to pass their losses off to fans by raising prices for tickets and pay-per-view events," said U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara.

bucshot420

Starter

#19 : August 14, 2011, 07:27:39 PM

I'll be watching it from the comfort of my couch.  Have an HD antenna just so I can pick up Ft Myers stations, here in sota.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 14, 2011, 07:35:53 PM

Feds shut down 10 websites that illegally stream live sports events
BY SCOTT SHIFREL
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Just days away from the Superbowl, the feds have shut down 10 internet websites that illegally streamed live sports events, prosecutors said Wednesday.

Sites like Hqstreams.net and Firstrow.net were seized for streaming events from the NFL, NBA, NHL, World Wrestling Entertainment and the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

"The illegal streaming of professional sporting events over the Internet deals a financial body blow to the leagues and broadcasters who are forced to pass their losses off to fans by raising prices for tickets and pay-per-view events," said U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara.

Feds can only "shut down" (they're actually only seizing the domain, it's essentially just the cover of a book) websites using American TLD's, foreign TLD's are still up and running. This changes nothing.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 14, 2011, 07:48:58 PM

i'm in mass so I won't have a problem;)

After all these years of not being able to watch the bucs on tv, I get two in a row
did-o. 

weinberger83

Starter
#22 : August 14, 2011, 08:11:18 PM

i'm in mass so I won't have a problem;)

After all these years of not being able to watch the bucs on tv, I get two in a row

im right with you in allston MA this is nuts to bad its only preseason games but none the less being able to watch to weeks in a row is awesome lol

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#23 : August 14, 2011, 08:57:57 PM

Feds can only "shut down" (they're actually only seizing the domain, it's essentially just the cover of a book) websites using American TLD's, foreign TLD's are still up and running. This changes nothing.

Seems like Firstrow is still down. Do you expect them to be up by Thursday?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 15, 2011, 02:58:43 AM

Gonna go get a workout, come back, take a shower, get the kids ready for bed and watch the NFL Network at 11 p.m.

In Verner We Trust

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 15, 2011, 03:35:27 AM

Screw that! I want to see it live. lol

J-Dub, you still have room in your FF league?

Then you'll need to buy a ticket.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 15, 2011, 03:38:19 AM

I'll be sitting in my usual seats. Section 318, row R

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#27 : August 15, 2011, 03:54:38 AM

Screw that! I want to see it live. lol

J-Dub, you still have room in your FF league?

Then you'll need to buy a ticket.

I saw that there is a new local TV channel that will be producing the Buc preseason games this year. Will the game be streamed for the out of staters?

The quest for .500 begins...

flaitguy

Starter
#28 : August 15, 2011, 09:09:41 AM

Thank god we got Homeland security involved to protect us from the maniacs streaming NFL football games! I for one feel safer.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 15, 2011, 09:15:47 AM

I'll be there and I'll set it to record on NFLN so I can watch it sober as well :P
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So how are people going to watch the NE game on Thursday night? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools