Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So how are people going to watch the NE game on Thursday night? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 15, 2011, 09:38:15 AM

Feds can only "shut down" (they're actually only seizing the domain, it's essentially just the cover of a book) websites using American TLD's, foreign TLD's are still up and running. This changes nothing.

Seems like Firstrow is still down. Do you expect them to be up by Thursday?

Never heard of that site nor do I use it. But like I said, the site is fine, it's just the domain.

Here's this "firstrow" site being redirected from a different domain, it's alive and well.

http://www.soccertvlive.net/

They can't shut shidt down, this is just a huge waste of money and manpower by the FBI. They have a lot of better things to do than be the personal security pimps for the movie/music/entertainment businesses.
: August 15, 2011, 09:42:01 AM Captain Hindsight

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#31 : August 15, 2011, 11:22:31 AM

Feds can only "shut down" (they're actually only seizing the domain, it's essentially just the cover of a book) websites using American TLD's, foreign TLD's are still up and running. This changes nothing.

Seems like Firstrow is still down. Do you expect them to be up by Thursday?

Never heard of that site nor do I use it. But like I said, the site is fine, it's just the domain.

Here's this "firstrow" site being redirected from a different domain, it's alive and well.

http://www.soccertvlive.net/

They can't shut shidt down, this is just a huge waste of money and manpower by the FBI. They have a lot of better things to do than be the personal security pimps for the movie/music/entertainment businesses.

thanx Captain..i will watch my bucs thursday night thanx to you

BUCPOWER.COM

Second String

#32 : August 15, 2011, 04:03:53 PM

Or you could just go to the damn game .....

gillen033

Starter

#33 : August 15, 2011, 04:37:26 PM

The game will be shown at 11:30 pm (presumably on the station that was suppose to be showing it live), so it's just a matter of waiting a little while longer to watch it.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#34 : August 15, 2011, 04:49:27 PM

It's pathetic that the NFL charges the same for a preseason game as it does for regular season games.

Can anyone explain the logic?

The issue was brought up w/ Goodell during the season ticket teleconference, but he ran around the question.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 15, 2011, 04:59:08 PM

It's pathetic that the NFL charges the same for a preseason game as it does for regular season games.

The issue was brought up w/ Goodell during the season ticket teleconference, but he ran around the question.

They just do it because they can get away with it.   They don't expect to sell any tickets to preseason over and above the season ticket holders, but they have the season ticket holders trapped so they take advantage of them.

It's completely unethical.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#36 : August 15, 2011, 05:11:11 PM

Once again the fan gets the shaft.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 15, 2011, 05:46:29 PM

The game will be shown at 11:30 pm (presumably on the station that was suppose to be showing it live), so it's just a matter of waiting a little while longer to watch it.

WOW finally all these posts and finally some one gives an authentic answer to my problem  Thank you Gillen thank you thank you thank you. I do not need to see it live it is a pre season game

gillen033

Starter

#38 : August 15, 2011, 08:22:31 PM

No problem. It also appears the game will be shown again on Friday and Saturday.

Thursday's game will be broadcast on tape delay at 11:30 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday and noon Saturday on Channel 10-WTSP.

From http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/tampa-bay-buccaneers-new-england-patriots-to-be-blacked-out-in-tampa-bay/1186090

I didn't realize WTSP is a Tampa area network, so I'm not sure if the game will be re-aired in surrounding blacked out areas, or only in Tampa. Here in Orlando it's being shown on ABC, so I'm not sure if they'll show it on tape delay. Hopefully.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 15, 2011, 08:54:47 PM

They just do it because they can get away with it.   They don't expect to sell any tickets to preseason over and above the season ticket holders, but they have the season ticket holders trapped so they take advantage of them.

It's completely unethical.

I'd have to agree with this. And can you imagine being a Chiefs season ticket holder who was forced to buy tickets for THAT crap?

With that said, I am going to the game lol. I found a site selling tickets on craigslist for like $6 each. There was a stupid service fee, but after buying 3 it was $45 total. Not bad at all. For those who won't do this or who live out of state, however, this site always has several links to games:

http://myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

The only time it hasn't worked for me is the occasional baseball game because it has some weird plugin. Otherwise, you can pretty much catch any sports game without fail.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 15, 2011, 09:13:10 PM

Once again the fan gets the shaft.

How so?

As the bandwagon has gotten lighter, my tix have gotten better, thnx guys. First gm in my new seats, Sec 134.

Geraldini93 Gerald McCoy
Game blacked out again!?! Seriously our first preseason game at home!?! That's terrible. Well fans we're really gonna need you guys Thurs!!

I agree with McCoy.....it is terrible!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#41 : August 15, 2011, 09:18:15 PM

Evidently big boy doesn't realize that we fans pay the same for meaningless games as we do for regular season games.

Borat!

Starter

#42 : August 15, 2011, 09:35:06 PM

I will be watching the game from the nosebleeds at Ray Jay

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 15, 2011, 09:43:10 PM

I will be watching the game from the nosebleeds at Ray Jay

why sit in the nosebleeds....there's a sea of red seats in the corner endzone 200-levels with no ushers checking your tickets.........did it all last season.

come on down.....

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#44 : August 15, 2011, 09:51:58 PM

Geraldini93 Gerald McCoy
Game blacked out again!?! Seriously our first preseason game at home!?! That's terrible. Well fans we're really gonna need you guys Thurs!!

I agree with McCoy.....it is terrible!!!!

Tweet him back and remind him that the common fan is broke and the game is meaningless.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So how are people going to watch the NE game on Thursday night? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools