Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12 team keeper league non-PPR... need help.. dont know who to keep! « previous next »
Page: 1

awitron

Hall of Famer

: August 14, 2011, 04:31:28 PM

I've got it down to these four players...

Michael Turner
Arian Foster
Roddy White
Hakeem Nicks

Foster and White I'm absolutely keeping because they are both the best fantasy player at their position. I'm torn between Nicks and Turner though.. Turner should be a lock for at least 1200 yards and 10 TD but Hakeem Nicks is a beast #1 WR. Help!

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 14, 2011, 07:32:07 PM

Nicks

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

MucBuc

Starter
#2 : August 18, 2011, 08:28:03 AM

Nicks

Turner's just 6 months away from turning 30 and had to carry a heavy workload over the past 3 years. During that time, he also missed 5 games due to injury and has been nicked up repeatedly.
Long-term, Nicks is the better option.

Oh, how I tire of young men and their ambitions.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#3 : August 18, 2011, 10:39:32 AM

Nicks.

I can see Atlanta becoming more of a passing team this year, and like pointed out earlier Turner is nearing 30.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 12 team keeper league non-PPR... need help.. dont know who to keep! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools