Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman:............ 'We're solid on all fronts' « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 15, 2011, 12:14:38 AM

Compare him to Tebow.   Who gets more press?    Tebow

And that's even with Tebow as a backup!   LOL!

That is what it is all about?   Who gets more press?   Seriously?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : August 15, 2011, 12:18:13 AM

Just pointing out some are easier to root for than others.   

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : August 15, 2011, 01:02:44 AM

Just pointing out some are easier to root for than others.   
Ask ANY player, head coach, GM or NFL Owner who they would rather have as their starting QB.

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 15, 2011, 01:15:25 AM

I want to see more on What Bradford can do. did he play much against KC

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 15, 2011, 01:32:04 AM

I think the team is solid personnel wise.   But I still think when it comes down to Raheem having to make a call in a critical situation to win a critical game against a good team, he makes the wrong decision and they lose.

Then everyone chalks it up to "he's learning, he'll do better next time".

Just give it up.... If Raheem wasn't the coach of this team they'd still be years away from where they are right now. He's loved and respected by his players and fans right now. He is doing great things for the Bucs right now. Raheem is even becoming well respected and like in the media and throughout the league.

Sorry Java, your whole original point for over a year now is you think Raheem is the worst coach in the league. You were and are wrong. and yes you actually said over a year ago you think Raheem is the worst coach in the history of the NFL...  boy that was a stupid statement

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 15, 2011, 01:58:43 AM

you actually said over a year ago you think Raheem is the worst coach in the history of the NFL... 

His first season, he was so clueless and over his head, he was the worst head coach in the history of the NFL.   Or at least the worst I've ever seen.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 15, 2011, 02:05:49 AM

you actually said over a year ago you think Raheem is the worst coach in the history of the NFL... 

His first season, he was so clueless and over his head, he was the worst head coach in the history of the NFL.   Or at least the worst I've ever seen.

Your coaching evaluation is just as bad as your player evaluation.   Gruden and Tebow are never coming here, give it up.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 15, 2011, 02:13:47 AM

My player evaluation has been spot on pretty consistently.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#23 : August 15, 2011, 02:39:45 AM

LMAO.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 15, 2011, 02:52:05 AM

There's only one problem with that theory, Java. Freeman is a lot like the greats in that he can easily turn a busted play into something glorious. So unless Rah is taking it out of Free's hands, it's got a good chance to succeed. Take that TD scramble the other night. Maybe he has a throw to his right. But the coverage was mostly tight. He ran it in and got the score.
I doubt he only throws six picks this year, but conversely all of his other key numbers should also go up. And offensively we could be dynamite.

In Verner We Trust

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 15, 2011, 06:35:34 AM

LMAO.

Who have I been wrong on?    I can't even think of one.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 15, 2011, 07:14:48 AM

I think the team is solid personnel wise.   But I still think when it comes down to Raheem having to make a call in a critical situation to win a critical game against a good team, he makes the wrong decision and they lose.

Then everyone chalks it up to "he's learning, he'll do better next time".
With the overhaul of the team just two years ago - solid is good.  Based upon individual player development now - for both coaching staff and players...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#27 : August 15, 2011, 08:32:03 AM

RAHEEM DOESN'T MAKE OFFENSIVE CALLS!!!

Hello? WTF! Raheem taking it out of Freemans hands? Thats Greg Olson hello? Raheem was the worst coach the year he went 3-13, his first time being a starting coach ever? The year offenses coordinators changed you mean? Or the year we were still limping around on garbage that Gruden/Allen came in?

Bucs ranked 7th in passD last year thanks to the brilliance of Rahee, THE UNIT HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR. Any clue what we ranked in '09 when we went 3-13, Rah's first year as a head coach? 10th... 3-13 and still in the top 10 with his unit. GENIUS

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#28 : August 15, 2011, 08:40:29 AM

he's got a point.  who's gonna argue that josh freeman isnt "big"?  great analysis on that one btw.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 15, 2011, 08:48:29 AM

Preseason don't mean schidt.  It was a great practice session for the BUcs as a team however!

Well the win doesn't mean much. I think everyone that watched the game would agree that the Bucs were much further ahead in their preparation than the Chiefs, who were a playoff team last year.

Morris has this group hungry again and playing well beyond their years. I mean damn! Mason Foster! Adrianne Clayborn! Those guys looked like 3 yr starters, not rookies stepping onto the NFL field for the first time in their lives!

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman:............ 'We're solid on all fronts' « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools