Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pat and Tim at Buc's camp today « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

Hate

Hall of Famer
: August 16, 2011, 03:09:48 PM

Pat said the ticket issue here is a disgrace. "If it was me, i'd be looking to leave."

I agree. This "fanbase" is an embarassment.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 16, 2011, 03:15:20 PM

Pat said the ticket issue here is a disgrace. "If it was me, i'd be looking to leave."

he'd leave an up and coming team with good facilities and with a fast rising coach/GM combo in a warm weather environment and an owner who has shown he will possibly even overpay his own guys...because there are only 40000 faithful fans rather than 70000?

i disagree.  pat sound like an idiot to me.  but i do think tampa is a very fairweather fanbase.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 16, 2011, 03:16:31 PM

Who and who?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 16, 2011, 03:18:16 PM

he'd leave an up and coming team with good facilities and with a fast rising coach/GM combo in a warm weather environment and an owner who has shown he will possibly even overpay his own guys...because there are only 40000 faithful fans rather than 70000?

i disagree.  pat sound like an idiot to me.  but i do think tampa is a very fairweather fanbase.

Leave as in move the team!!!

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 16, 2011, 03:19:53 PM

Pat Kirwan (ex coach, GM, contracts, scout guy)

Tim Ryan (T-Rock)  former defensive lineman.

Good show - normally.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 16, 2011, 03:20:43 PM

Well we all know that won't happen, the embarrassing fanbase paid a nice chunk of tax for the stadium that the glazers are binded to. If any owner should be pissed, it should be the Rays owner. Because of the very generous deal the Glazers got with RayJay, building a new stadium looks to be impossible for that team at this point.
: August 16, 2011, 03:23:07 PM Captain Hindsight

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#6 : August 16, 2011, 03:20:55 PM

Hate, I hate that your right. You and I and the other 40-45k are the minority in this area, that are willing to support the team no matter what. Sell outs won't happen until the bandwagoners hop back on board.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

traew01

Pro Bowler

#7 : August 16, 2011, 03:22:25 PM

Consistent winning and the continued emergence of these young stars will bring people back.

Not going to happen overnight.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 16, 2011, 03:24:15 PM

Love the discussion...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 16, 2011, 03:29:00 PM

Leave as in move the team!!!

whoops.   not real sure on that one either.  we might not have the greatest fans, but where can you just plop down a franchise and have that?  its about building tradition....and that takes time.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 16, 2011, 03:31:37 PM

The way some complain we could win back to back Super Bowls and people will still be like, its too expensive, its too hot, I don't like the owners, we don't sign other teams rejects, we let Ruud go, I don't like the coach, I don't have a sitter, my manpon is stuck, etc. You get my point. There are a true 40-45k fans and all the others are just trying to show off and say they are fans because it makes them look cool or they think it might help them find a date. For those that are band wagon fans we dont need or want you so either man up or shut up.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 16, 2011, 03:34:01 PM

Wow...  they're hitting on the fans...   

They're impressed with the team...   

Get your tickets.   Lol

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 16, 2011, 03:36:22 PM

Funny how people don't have money for the BUCS yet they drive their happy butts to Gainesville, Tallahassee or Coral Gables how many times per year and before you say how much cheaper college tickets are I bet the cost of gas, lodging, alcohol, etc makes up the difference. Again not to bash those that honestly can't afford it but I find it hard to believe we can't find 65k fans to pay a couple thousand per year. Hey if all you can afford is a ticket I'm sure the BUCS have a plan for what $40 per ticket so $400 per year?

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 16, 2011, 03:40:04 PM

The Glazers are bending over backwards to give affordable tickets and let's not forget this is a business so if you are waiting for free not gonna happen. I would love for my tickets to be cheaper but they are not so I had to work out a budget, cut down on Jordan shorts, cut down on hats, work out a budget and I have a child so its not like I don't have bills.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#14 : August 16, 2011, 03:54:01 PM

Lmao @ "manpon"

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pat and Tim at Buc's camp today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools