Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pat and Tim at Buc's camp today « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 16, 2011, 03:56:31 PM

Seriously man this is freakin ridiculous, no wonder Ruud has so man fans, we have a bunch of cats around here.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 16, 2011, 04:10:53 PM

Has Kirwin said anything about letting go of an A- player like Ruud?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 16, 2011, 04:19:41 PM

Yep, they both love Ruud but they said the Bucs made a conscious decision to move away from him to a younger player in Foster they believe in and based on the Bucs being so right over the last 2 years with the youth movement, there is no reason to doubt them now... Solid take and I am in total agreement

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 16, 2011, 04:23:12 PM

Btw, both Tim and Pat absolutely love Keith Millard and said he is gonna get the DL playing full speed up the field and play the run while rushing the QB and the sack total will skyrocket.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 16, 2011, 04:33:27 PM

Btw, both Tim and Pat absolutely love Keith Millard and said he is gonna get the DL playing full speed up the field and play the run while rushing the QB and the sack total will skyrocket.

They said to expect a few encroachment penalties this yr because Millard with have these young guys firing off the ball.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 16, 2011, 04:34:40 PM

bowers trying to get to 270...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 16, 2011, 04:41:33 PM

Bowers very impressive in his interview.  They hit him with rapid fire questions regarding what to do in different situations and he answered each question very well.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 16, 2011, 04:42:01 PM

Rah on now.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#23 : August 16, 2011, 04:42:39 PM

Of course he did. He and Tim were firm in that Ruud should be kept prior to FA due to his experience with calling the plays.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 16, 2011, 04:42:58 PM

This is not an issue of people not wanting to support this team.  Many of you are just unaware of the economic crisis the Tampa Bay area is in.  People have lost jobs and not gotten them back.  People have lost jobs and had to reenter the work force making 10 to 20 and sometimes even 30k less than what they used to make.  You have bandwagoneers in every NFL city ours is no different I've seen them here before.  There are a lot of reasons people aren't going to the games.  Few of those reasons are from not wanting too. I've been through two downsizings in 4 years, thank God I have a job, but the pennies don't stretch as far these days when you have less of them to work with. 

I'm not going to blame the Glazers as I think they are doing what they can under the circumstances.  The league needs to look at this old antiquated black out policy and make it somewhat recession friendly.  I've suggested many times that the amount of fans needed for sellout purposes should somehow mirror or reflect the current rate of unemployment in the community.  Think those people trying to pull themselves up from financial ruin who were good Buccaneers fans don't want to watch the game because they can't afford to go?  And when the heck has a black out for a worthless preseason game been OK?  Even you who are going and have been blessed financially to afford these tickets aren't happy about paying full price for a scrimmage game.   

This fan-base is not an embarrassment, they are freaking BROKE and are trying to take care of their families the best they can. Tampa Bay has one of the highest rates of unemployment in the state and in the country. Sucks that others can't recognize they've been blessed vs. telling everyone else what they should and shouldn't do with the limited funds they have to work with today vs a few years ago.

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 16, 2011, 04:45:06 PM

Of course he did. He and Tim were firm in that Ruud should be kept prior to FA due to his experience with calling the plays.
Did they explain why an A- player got such little attention in free agency?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 16, 2011, 04:47:52 PM

Nope

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 16, 2011, 04:48:13 PM

Of course NOT.. Hehehe  They did say they felt he was a tremendous addition for TN. I don't see it but wth.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 16, 2011, 05:00:19 PM

Common theme throughout the interviews thus far...

Every player so far is willing to play any position - and do whatever it takes to win...

Coach Morris has got this group believing...   

it's going to be a hell of a season - feelin' it in the bones.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 16, 2011, 05:02:27 PM

This is not an issue of people not wanting to support this team.  Many of you are just unaware of the economic crisis the Tampa Bay area is in.  People have lost jobs and not gotten them back.  People have lost jobs and had to reenter the work force making 10 to 20 and sometimes even 30k less than what they used to make.  You have bandwagoneers in every NFL city ours is no different I've seen them here before.  There are a lot of reasons people aren't going to the games.  Few of those reasons are from not wanting too. I've been through two downsizings in 4 years, thank God I have a job, but the pennies don't stretch as far these days when you have less of them to work with. 

I'm not going to blame the Glazers as I think they are doing what they can under the circumstances.  The league needs to look at this old antiquated black out policy and make it somewhat recession friendly.  I've suggested many times that the amount of fans needed for sellout purposes should somehow mirror or reflect the current rate of unemployment in the community.  Think those people trying to pull themselves up from financial ruin who were good Buccaneers fans don't want to watch the game because they can't afford to go?  And when the heck has a black out for a worthless preseason game been OK?  Even you who are going and have been blessed financially to afford these tickets aren't happy about paying full price for a scrimmage game.   

This fan-base is not an embarrassment, they are freaking BROKE and are trying to take care of their families the best they can. Tampa Bay has one of the highest rates of unemployment in the state and in the country. Sucks that others can't recognize they've been blessed vs. telling everyone else what they should and shouldn't do with the limited funds they have to work with today vs a few years ago.

preach on.  this is just a game for our entertainment afterall.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pat and Tim at Buc's camp today « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools