Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mason Foster is one Big Dude..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

: August 17, 2011, 12:58:08 AM

I was at the Bucs practice today in the VIP area and got a birds eye view of the Bucs today. Very intense walk through. Didn't see Talib on field and Blount was not in pads and left field 15 minutes into practice?

Did get autographs from Ronde, Freeman, Dominik and Foster. Foster is huge up close in pads. Ruud is tiny in comparison to this kid. I asked him to bury Brady on Thurs night. He just smiled and said" I'll talk to Coach about". Good stuff man.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 17, 2011, 01:00:58 AM

Musta been nice, bucko. I always got the idea--wrongly apparently--that Foster wasn't that big. Thanks for sharing.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 17, 2011, 01:01:51 AM

Good stuff.   Blount was ill,  it was reported somewhere.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 17, 2011, 01:11:05 AM

Musta been nice, bucko. I always got the idea--wrongly apparently--that Foster wasn't that big. Thanks for sharing.

I've got connections at one of the local area banks that has a suite. First time I've been offered access. Was nice.

I'm 6'0" and around 210lbs and am fit but Foster is thick all the way around. I can only imagine what he's going to look like after having a year of conditioning under his belt.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 17, 2011, 01:14:12 AM

Good stuff.   Blount was ill,  it was reported somewhere.

Yeah AS from Pewter Report was there today. Talked with him for a couple of minutes. Haven't had a chance to read today's camp breakdowns.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#5 : August 17, 2011, 06:58:25 AM

He needs some more tattoos.   I think I saw a spot that was available on his skin.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 17, 2011, 07:31:51 AM

He needs some more tattoos.   I think I saw a spot that was available on his skin.

Damn shame his skin and flowing locks aren't as silky smooth as Ruud's **rolls eyes**

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 17, 2011, 08:00:15 AM

Hate! Dont you know its all about how a player looks, not how a player plays?

Java does not like his men all tatooed up.

lol

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 17, 2011, 08:01:48 AM

Tattoos = BAMF....trust me!

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 17, 2011, 09:23:24 AM

You were checking out his body? I bet he is missing a glass eye too.

big_JLB

Starter

#10 : August 17, 2011, 09:35:15 AM

ahahaha yes! ....for anyone who has been around this place to remember that thread LMAO

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#11 : August 17, 2011, 10:26:34 AM

I wouldn't doubt it about him having a glass eye.

I also wouldn't call seeing tattoos all over a man's arms "checking out his body".     When you check out women's bodies, do you only look at their arms?    I don't even consider a person's arms to be their body.    Body is torso.   Does Foster have tattoos on his torso?   I wouldn't know.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 17, 2011, 10:58:15 AM

Foster is too big. I can't relate to him. He's not rootable.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 17, 2011, 11:14:02 AM

Tattoos = BAMF....trust me!

SCARS = BAMF!

Anyone can get a tattoo.

JayDee

Practice Squad
#14 : August 17, 2011, 12:12:08 PM

I can't wait to see Foster in the regular season. There is nothing that he can't do as a mike linebacker. Great lateral movement, sure tackler, very instinctive. He's going to be huge literally and figuratively for this team.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mason Foster is one Big Dude..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools