Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh's actions on the Field are making him an a-hole? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 17, 2011, 09:22:45 PM

Watch the replay. Suh's face is buried in Dalton's chest. He can't see if the ball has been thrown. He was simply finishing violently as football players are taught to do. If he takes it easy and the QB brushes off his tackle and dumps the ball off with that extra second or two....it can be the difference between winning and losing. Suh finishes. Nothing wrong with it.

The only time he really deserved a fine was Jake Delhome in preseason last year. That was a bit over the top. The hit on Cutler was just complete nonsense.

You mean Dalton's head is buried in Suh's chest right? Because that's what happened. Suh basically had his arms wrapped around his shoulder pads.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 17, 2011, 09:23:41 PM

Nope the good ole' NFL. That game was from a couple years ago, this rule is a recent addition.

So you're telling me that if a lineman's helmet comes off and the rb is running for a td, the play is dead? I'm not buying that for one minute.

Gonna have to research that one and if you prove to be correct, i'll come right here and state as such but as of this moment, I believe that to be bull isht.

Have seen to many helmets come off, just last yr, and the play continued to believe it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 17, 2011, 09:24:10 PM

Game was over as soon as Grimes picked it off. I was so angry I wanted Freeman to tear his head off

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 17, 2011, 09:25:55 PM

How could Suh NOT see that he had ripped the QB's helmet off-- he was staring right at Dalton's GINGER-- then threw him down.  That's a no-no- King Kong.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 17, 2011, 09:30:44 PM

Nope the good ole' NFL. That game was from a couple years ago, this rule is a recent addition.

So you're telling me that if a lineman's helmet comes off and the rb is running for a td, the play is dead? I'm not buying that for one minute.

Gonna have to research that one and if you prove to be correct, i'll come right here and state as such but as of this moment, I believe that to be bull isht.

Have seen to many helmets come off, just last yr, and the play continued to believe it.

I believe it only pertains to whoever has the ball. But, like I said, Suh has to think, if Dalton has the ball and his helmet is off, the play is over, if his helmet is off and he doesn't have the ball (which Suh more than likely knew) he knew he should have heard whistles seconds after the helmet came off.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 17, 2011, 09:46:48 PM

a ha

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 17, 2011, 09:57:27 PM

Better Suh being aggressive than the often injured Cupcake in McCoy.

McCoy better step it up this year or the word Bust will start cropping up when you talk his name.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#37 : August 17, 2011, 10:18:46 PM

Right, we wouldn't want someone like this on our team, we want soft, caring guys in the middle.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 17, 2011, 10:25:55 PM

When i saw what Suh did to Dalton, I again was sad we missed out on him. Thats not only going to scare Dalton for the rest of the game but its gonna make every single QB he goes up against a little nervous. If I was the head coach I would glady accept Suh doing that every now again, maybe 2-3 a season. It'd be waaay different if he did that but barely got to the QB or rarely broke through the line but thats not the case. Suh is coming for the QB every single play and his career is young. In his second year he is already the scariest Dlineman. For anybody who hasn't played football, like it or not, the mentality of LB's or Dlineman like Suh is "I want to kill this guy."

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 17, 2011, 10:34:55 PM

Right, we wouldn't want someone like this on our team, we want soft, caring guys in the middle.

He's gone, to Tennessee.  :D

acacius

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 17, 2011, 11:01:39 PM

McCoy better step it up this year or the word Bust will start cropping up when you talk his name.

It's sad how desperate some Bucs fans are to see McCoy bust.  He had a fine season last year.  There's not a damned reason to be worrying about him being a bust at this point.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#41 : August 17, 2011, 11:53:27 PM

It's sad how desperate some Bucs fans are to see McCoy bust.  He had a fine season last year.  There's not a damned reason to be worrying about him being a bust at this point.
welcome to the sportscenter generation if you're not flashy you're a bust

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 18, 2011, 12:19:33 AM

I'll never understand why people gush over Suh. We have our own D-line we can be proud of. :)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 18, 2011, 12:35:10 AM

Never said I wanted him to be a bust. I just want him to be better than what he showed last year. Hopefully our new DL coaches can get McCoy to play better if he can stay healthy. He will never be Suh unfortunately.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 18, 2011, 12:38:55 AM

He shouldn't BE Suh. He should be Gerald.

No one can deny Suh is a beast...but Gerald can be his own beast.
: August 18, 2011, 12:40:37 AM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh's actions on the Field are making him an a-hole? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools