Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh's actions on the Field are making him an a-hole? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#45 : August 18, 2011, 12:43:08 AM

I'll never understand why people gush over Suh. We have our own D-line we can be proud of. :)

Right now we have a potential DL to be proud of. What concerns me is injuries. McCoy is hurt again. We know what shoulder injuries did to Sapp during his career. Price had pelvic surgery no player has ever had before and is struggling to come back from. Roy Miller is nursing an injury now too. If this doesn't concern Bucs fans then it should.

Back on point. I don't agree with what Suh did on this play but I still wish he was on my team.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#46 : August 18, 2011, 12:45:08 AM

we should still be thankful for the talent we do have, though.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#47 : August 18, 2011, 03:43:24 AM

we should still be thankful for the talent we do have, though.

Be thankful for what ya got!

buchead

Hall of Famer

#48 : August 18, 2011, 07:34:34 AM

Football is physical and nasty and violent. With that being said when you watch suh, you kind of want to say hey calm down kid its only football

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#49 : August 18, 2011, 10:06:02 AM

Better Suh being aggressive than the often injured Cupcake in McCoy.

McCoy better step it up this year or the word Bust will start cropping up when you talk his name.

quotes like this should go in the embarrassing fan section.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#50 : August 18, 2011, 10:26:07 AM

I'm not gonna bash our own guys. I love all the young studs on our D-line and I'm going to enjoy watching them gel and become a dominate group....however, it doesn't matter what team you call yours, you'd have to be an idiot to not wish Suh was on your team. He is clearly a once in a decade type of guy. He plays in the trenches among a herd of other gigantic man beasts and yet he separates him self and stands out as special. I hope he stays healthy and has a very long career because I absolutely love watching the guy play. We have our generation's Reggie White and some people are too worried about injury to sit back and enjoy it. It's a shame what is happening to this game and it's fans.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#51 : August 18, 2011, 10:35:32 AM

however, it doesn't matter what team you call yours, you'd have to be an idiot to not wish Suh was on your team.

does this also apply to brady?  rodgers? 

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bahamian:bucfan

Rookie

#52 : August 18, 2011, 10:54:20 AM

I'm not gonna bash our own guys. I love all the young studs on our D-line and I'm going to enjoy watching them gel and become a dominate group....however, it doesn't matter what team you call yours, you'd have to be an idiot to not wish Suh was on your team. He is clearly a once in a decade type of guy. He plays in the trenches among a herd of other gigantic man beasts and yet he separates him self and stands out as special. I hope he stays healthy and has a very long career because I absolutely love watching the guy play. We have our generation's Reggie White and some people are too worried about injury to sit back and enjoy it. It's a shame what is happening to this game and it's fans.

I agree with evrything you said except the bolded areas.

I really like MOST all our dlineman (especially Adran Clayborn) and I truly look forward to ALL of them growing and gelling together. However, I am not a fan of McCoy at all. I did not like him at OU, I did not want us to draft him, and now that he is a Buc; I am trying my hardest not to loathe him. He appears to be immature to me and he TRIES to be a leader but imho he is not. I pray that he proves me wrong and becomes the dominating DT that the Bucs drafted him to be.

I see Suh as a once in a quater/half century type plyer. Barring injuries, I clearly see Suh retiring as the most dominat, scary, effective DT to EVER play in the nfl.

I really laugh at those who say that he plays too rough! Guesse what, he is an nfl defensive lineman and he is suppose to be rough and nasty! The man plays until the wistle blows; which again he is suppose to do.

I honestly can not see anyone saying with a strait face that they would not want Suh on their team!

I am sooooooooooooooooo pissed that we won that extra game in 09 which caused us to miss out on getting Suh!

flaitguy

Starter
#53 : August 18, 2011, 10:54:43 AM

guys like that, if not properly penalized will get penalized by other players via chop blocks etc. He prides himself on slamming qb's but can only do it after the play is over not when people are still blocking him out.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Suh's actions on the Field are making him an a-hole? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools