Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2 tickets for Pats preseason game « previous next »
Page: 1

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

: August 18, 2011, 01:46:02 AM

Due to an inforseen event, I will not be able to make to the game.  :'(  The 2 tickets are in section 149, row F(6th row, close to ship and bathrooms). They are normally $89 for each seat, but since this is so last minute, I will take the first reasonable offer.

Must use pay pal or be willing to meet me in person. I will be in the Brandon area all day and can meet you where ever as long as its before 5pm. Thanks.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : August 19, 2011, 10:06:33 PM

Let me guess.   You ate those tickets.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 23, 2011, 06:20:00 AM

lol, yep...not a single offer. not even $20 bucks and a 6pack. some passionate fans around these parts....figured with all the people complaining about the cost of the tickets, one of them might actually want to go and not just complain about the price. I was definately wrong. It doesnt matter the price, they just want to complain.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2 tickets for Pats preseason game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools