Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pryor is eligible, but..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#45 : August 18, 2011, 07:58:50 PM

A bunch of good points here. From the young man's perspective though, when ya done wrong, ya gotta take your medicine and not whine about it. Doesn't sound to me like he's being treated unfairly. If he's smart, he'll LEARN from this, and therefore benefit and enhance his NFL career.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#46 : August 19, 2011, 11:04:12 AM

Jolly Roger, as you call him, did not do it on his own. It was done in concert with the NFLPA. As I understand it, the NFLPA had to agree to it or it wouldn't have happened.

But getting back to your main point, his so called power, that power was given to him by the NFLPA and reaffirmed in the new CBA.

SO just don't blame Goodell or the league, if you are unhappy with it.

Doesn't matter who I blame I'm smart enough to see it ain't gonna change any time soon.  And no matter who gave him the power it still doesn't make it right or fair. I will always be a proponent of some checks and balances on his "rulings".  I don't like that he is judge and jury and has the very last say in anything that a player can or cannot do...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pryor is eligible, but..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools