Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2011's Second Gameday Thread! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#240 : August 18, 2011, 10:57:34 PM

when the final starting D has a chance to play the full game, I think we'll see it come together.

If we had Free in this thing all the way we would have won, IMO.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#241 : August 18, 2011, 10:58:01 PM

The penalties(total yards) in the first half was greater then the total offensive production. It was a bad night for the first team all around, but you cant expect it to be THAT bad again any time soon, lol.

If this same starting offensive line takes the field again it will only get worse none of the guys have much if any skill and they showed no heart tonight. Gutless

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#242 : August 18, 2011, 11:01:17 PM

The penalties(total yards) in the first half was greater then the total offensive production. It was a bad night for the first team all around, but you cant expect it to be THAT bad again any time soon, lol.

If this same starting offensive line takes the field again it will only get worse none of the guys have much if any skill and they showed no heart tonight. Gutless

We weren't all that dominant vs KC's backups last week and this NE DL isn't a mass of great players either. The line is what it is.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#243 : August 18, 2011, 11:04:27 PM

when the final starting D has a chance to play the full game, I think we'll see it come together.

If we had Free in this thing all the way we would have won, IMO.
lol i don't know about that,Brady was dissecting their ass.

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#244 : August 18, 2011, 11:05:31 PM

I dunno what can be done now to change it buddy, you gonna play RT/LT/C? ;p Remember these guys looked solid against KC. Just because belichick served up some humble pie in preseason doesn't close the book for the season

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#245 : August 18, 2011, 11:06:50 PM

I like the Bucs new Wall design edging the Field. It's about time they changed it!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#246 : August 18, 2011, 11:10:18 PM

How do you ever walk outside of your home when your sky is constantly falling?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#247 : August 18, 2011, 11:11:07 PM

I thought Gerald McCoy looked explosive.

He just needs to finish the play off after he gets the penetration.

And we've got to have a LB ready to fill behind him

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#248 : August 18, 2011, 11:20:15 PM

How do you ever walk outside of your home when your sky is constantly falling?

The real question is why does he even waste his time? Obviously he has a pre conceived opinion on how this season will progress. One game we look great, and there's little to nothing said from the 'OMG ITS THE SKY' crowd, the next game the lights get turned off on the team, and suddenly the little **CENSORED**roaches rear their ugly heads by the dozens. I find it humorous that on one side you have FANS that want the team to succeed with which ever coach, OL, or owners. And on the other side you "fans" waiting to throw it in their faces when the team doesn't do well. Real winners they are, they all deserve a pat on the back for tonight.

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#249 : August 18, 2011, 11:32:07 PM

For those who threw any Gruden transgressions against some of us, that is a pot calling the kettle black there, Zsnore.
I want the Bucs to succeed all the time. I'm happy when they do, unhappy when they don't. But failure comes in different flavors. Sometimes you're not good enough, sometimes not healthy enough and sometimes you get jobbed. Gruden had a legit chance to go deep into the playoffs in 2005, for example. I firmly believe that with a few quality FA additions, we might have gone further than we will likely go this year. But we didn't and now we're left to chance, with unnecessary holes.
I'll hope for the best, but I'd be legitimately surprised with anything beyond a first-round playoff win. We're a borderline playoff team right now, which is right where we were a year ago. I don't think a sense of urgency makes me a bad fan.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2011's Second Gameday Thread! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools