Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so does anybody still think Josh Johnson is a starter? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#75 : August 19, 2011, 11:30:03 PM

those are just opinion pieces.  nowhere does it provide any proof of Harbaugh trying to trade for him.  you are/were stating it as fact.

Dude...  Are you really that dense?  It's YOUR post that asks "So, does anybody still think Josh Johnson is a starter?"  Not "So, does anybody think the Niners are wanting to trade for Josh Johnson?"

I gave you punctuation and capitalization, but I didn't know were going to dance around the subject.  Make a statement, then stand by it...

Let me guess...  Majored in Politics?  Wait, that would require a college edu....... Nevermind.

im starting to think you are a pretty dense one.  this is an aside to the original post.  but the common theme here is the debunking of the great myth of Josh Johnson.

Dude, you win.  I can't begin to keep down to your level of "Duh"...!  I'll stick with my "Johnson will go elsewhere", and you keep on "debunking"...  Rarely am I left literally shaking my head in amazement.  I was after reading that.  Congrats.

grotesktruth

Starter

#76 : August 20, 2011, 02:35:41 AM

those are just opinion pieces.  nowhere does it provide any proof of Harbaugh trying to trade for him.  you are/were stating it as fact.

Dude...  Are you really that dense?  It's YOUR post that asks "So, does anybody still think Josh Johnson is a starter?"  Not "So, does anybody think the Niners are wanting to trade for Josh Johnson?"

I gave you punctuation and capitalization, but I didn't know were going to dance around the subject.  Make a statement, then stand by it...

Let me guess...  Majored in Politics?  Wait, that would require a college edu....... Nevermind.

im starting to think you are a pretty dense one.  this is an aside to the original post.  but the common theme here is the debunking of the great myth of Josh Johnson.

Dude, you win.  I can't begin to keep down to your level of "Duh"...!  I'll stick with my "Johnson will go elsewhere", and you keep on "debunking"...  Rarely am I left literally shaking my head in amazement.  I was after reading that.  Congrats.

lol at all of this.
Anyway, with what Raheem calls a pretty decent O-line, we couldn't let virtually any play develop, esp when good D's blitzed in 2009 or 2010, but on the flip side, at least freeman did make some of those blitzers pay for it last season. maybe not last night but... Can JJ do that? Henne i'm sure isn't much better, but jj at least has speed on his side. Both will be condemned to 2nd string duty. Henne will end up there sometime or another...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#77 : August 20, 2011, 08:08:27 AM

seriously you might be the stupidest new member I've seen here in awhile.  and that's including zsnore.  i don't even know what you are trying to argue with me about.  from what i can gather from your pointless rants we agree JJ is gone after this year and that he won't ever amount to anything even with the chance to compete for a stater's postion.  the only thing it seems we disagree on is that you seem to think it is fact that SF "has shown interest" in JJ.  knowing that this is just speculation i asked for proof.  you couldn't provide.  so I guess we can agree that yes I win.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#78 : August 20, 2011, 09:36:10 AM

On another scramble he kept his eyes down field and hit Ed Gant down the sideline to draw a pass interference call.

I'll give him that, but JJ doesn't do it enough consistently.  If he was far more consistent looking downfield he would as a whole be able to take his game another step up IMVHO.

I agree, but it's hard to do when you only get a few dozen preseason snaps each year. Hard to improve that type of thing when you aren't actually playing.

Gradkowski has improved significantly with some increased playing time hitting WR's downfield, especially down the seem, which was his biggest struggle early on.  JJ is a hard worker like Gradkowski, so given enough time he will show improvement.  How much I don't know? Both Gradkowski and Henne have started over 16 games, so their ceiling is far more identifiable at this point.   JJ has only started 4 games total, so he definitely is a project that is still a work in progress. 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#79 : August 20, 2011, 09:42:01 AM

Good ol' Gradowski. I really liked that guy. I think if he was 4 inches taller he might have been a valid starter. He's got heart, that's for sure.

Here is Bruce's greatest day for old times sake.  ;D

: August 20, 2011, 09:51:40 AM JDouble

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#80 : August 20, 2011, 10:16:50 AM

that was probably my least favorite year as a Buc fan.

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#81 : August 20, 2011, 01:31:25 PM

seriously you might be the stupidest new member I've seen here in awhile.

Being the NFG, I was simply trying to be respectful by not ****-hammering your idiotic post(s).  Yes, they're all "that bad", but I'm sure you're already aware of that by the overwhelming disdain most have for your incompetence.  Here's YOUR original post:

30% against scrubs is pretty impressive.

So...  30% of what?  Or did you mean the 35% completion percentage that JJ threw for?  Or was it the 32.7 passer rating?  Either way - your "brilliance" is blinding.

i don't even know what you are trying to argue with me about.

No argument zippy...  YOU made the post (remember ?), and I disagreed with you that he WILL get a starting shot.

from what i can gather from your pointless rants we agree JJ is gone after this year and that he won't ever amount to anything even with the chance to compete for a stater's postion.

Dear "Box-o-rocks"...  It's YOUR thread (do you even comprehend that?) that says "Johnson is not a starter". Give other members credit for being able to read, much less see you squirm for the "new guy"...  Do you expect folks to buy your "we agree that Johnson's gone start next year" crap, when it's YOUR thread that says he WON'T.  Now you think he will....?  Quit vacillating or you'll grow (more) hair on your palms.
  the only thing it seems we disagree on is that you seem to think it is fact that SF "has shown interest" in JJ.  knowing that this is just speculation i asked for proof.  you couldn't provide.  so I guess we can agree that yes I win.

No cluster-schmuck, we disagree on the OP.  I'd ask you "can you read?", but it would be painfully obvious to those who CAN, that you simply can't.

So.....  If we're playing "No, I'm The Impaired One"...  Yes, you surely win...!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#82 : August 20, 2011, 08:54:47 PM

again your post are almost unintelligible. 

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#83 : August 21, 2011, 01:37:41 PM

again your post are almost unintelligible.

I'm sorry.  For those who can understand, much less utilize, English - it's crystal clear.

You've made your way here dodging the truth, sidestepping issues, and being summarily owned.

Please carry on...  There is a bright spot - you're not gaseous!

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so does anybody still think Josh Johnson is a starter? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools