Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What are the chances The Dom double dips on OL in next years draft? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
: August 19, 2011, 12:37:46 AM

even money  :D

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

bashear

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 19, 2011, 12:41:19 AM

That was a miserable performance by an intact offensive line. If tonight's game was an indication of what we'll see against the better defenses during the regular season, I dare say Dom might even dip into free agency--other teams' free agents, that is.

stormsct

Starter

#2 : August 19, 2011, 12:42:52 AM

The Oline is the weakest link on the team.

It will need to be improved...so much for "it all begins with #5."

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 19, 2011, 12:44:05 AM

Well, at least you understand that there are issues regarding the current state of affairs.  Penn is being paid.  And so is Davin.  And Faine is as well.  So the BUcs are going to double dip to acquire two guards?  Sure it could happen.  But with guards, you can bet it won't be until rounds 3, maybe 4...back to back.

It is such a shame that Dom refused to see there were issues.  These guys are what they are.  They are average at best.  They are rarely ever dominating.  So we resign them...it is similar to the Mike Clayton episode. 

And the QB episode.

It happens, clearly Dom has time to try to rectify the situation regarding Freeman's bodyguards.  What did he see in Joseph and Trueblood that warranted the absolute need to resign them?  SMH.

Of course, Dom is handicapped to some degree with the Glazers being cheap, so the draft is pretty much the only way he can rebuild the team.  If Freeman gets the sort of blocking he got tonight, the Bucs will likely win 5 games this year, and the torches will come out in full force.  Again.

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#4 : August 19, 2011, 12:45:40 AM

That was a miserable performance by an intact offensive line. If tonight's game was an indication of what we'll see against the better defenses during the regular season, I dare say Dom might even dip into free agency--other teams' free agents, that is.

Certainly will be interesting to see what MD does moving forward if these guys cant get their **CENSORED** together. Its the glaring weakness on the team, doesn't take rocket science to know we need better play from the fatboys upfront, protecting the franchise. btw, I hate Faines fat ass just to let everyone know, always have.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 19, 2011, 12:50:08 AM

Nobody has blasted Faine more than I.

Dude is a smurf, and I do not take glee in watching him get ragdolled with his short arms, and weak stance.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 19, 2011, 01:00:47 AM

Hey, bold! Papa Smurf is a wise, intelligent person who i've known for many moons. I don't think he appreciates you discriminating against the Smurf community by comparing them to Faine's level of fail! ;)
: August 19, 2011, 01:04:39 AM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 19, 2011, 01:03:32 AM

Hey, bold! Papa Smurf is awise, intelligent person who i've known for many moons. I don't think he appreciates you discriminating against the Smurf community by comparing them to Faine's level of fail! ;)
I neve said Faine was "Papa" anything.

He is a smurf though.  Is there a puzzy smurf?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 19, 2011, 01:06:06 AM

There IS a Hefty Smurf....guess that's the closest to Faine's--errr...build! lol.

Zsnore

Pro Bowler
#9 : August 19, 2011, 01:07:06 AM

Faine is Smurfette, don't sugar coat it ;)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 19, 2011, 01:08:32 AM

Faine is Smurfette, don't sugar coat it ;)
I agree!

But didn't smurfette whup some azz from time to time?

So did Miss Piggy.

I think he is puzzy smurf.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 19, 2011, 01:10:58 AM

LOL.

I have it on good authority that Faine was kicked out of the Smurf Village for eating all the Mushroom houses! :)

But really, I think the Oline will be upgraded. I don't think The D was hat bad. At least they had flashes of effort!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#12 : August 19, 2011, 01:47:04 AM

The O Line is solid.   Faine is a beast.    It's not as if they have scrubs on that line, they have good players.    Maybe the coaching sucks?

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 19, 2011, 01:50:19 AM

The O Line is solid.   Faine is a beast.    It's not as if they have scrubs on that line, they have good players.   

Man....those guys were getting manhandled out there

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#14 : August 19, 2011, 01:52:59 AM

The O Line is solid.   Faine is a beast.    It's not as if they have scrubs on that line, they have good players.    Maybe the coaching sucks?
  Faine is a beast.    It's not as if they have scrubs on that line, they have good players.    Maybe the coaching sucks?
Faine is a beast.   they have good players.    Maybe the coaching sucks?
 Faine is a beast.   they have good players.   
Faine is a beast.   
-___-
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What are the chances The Dom double dips on OL in next years draft? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools