Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "___________________________________!!" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#75 : August 20, 2011, 03:03:47 AM

Between spending so much time on a site that follows the team he supposedly "Hates",  the disturbing bro-mance on a player that's done nuthin in the NFL, the storing of pics on his computer of people he doesn't even know, the fascination with lady boys, it has to be mental issues. There IS no other explanation.

He sits back behind his computer laughing, thinking it's funny stuff. That alone suggests mental problems or is just really a big sissy in the "real" world and needs this to get his kicks. That, or his life is very boring and he has no friends (I could understand why).

I've seen kids do this crap before, it's nothing new. ...Go to a site you care NOTHING about, invent a name for yourself, then talk all the "anti" whatever crap you can to stir up the pot and see their reactions. If they ever catch on to what you're doing, do some copy and pasting from other informative sites to make yourself seem like you care enough about the subject to avoid being banned.

I'm actually a bit surprised this site falls for it. It's almost as if PR protects him for some reason.  ::)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#76 : August 20, 2011, 05:06:09 AM

I didn't read the whole thread, but the better question is.....

Why the hell was Woodhead out there, late in the game, on the punt coverage team?

The Pats looked to have gone all-out on their second preseason game while the Bucs didn't do any planing whatsoever.
Woodhead is one of their regular special teamers and the Pats were using the game to work on special teams. But I'm surprised someone as important to their team even is on the ST squad. He was a good pickup by the Pats last season, wasn't he?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#77 : August 20, 2011, 12:58:25 PM

I like Woodhead better than any player on the Bucs.    He's a baller.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#78 : August 20, 2011, 01:00:29 PM

I think every poster here is aware that you're not too enamored w/ any of the Bucs since Gruden left. Guess you have to keep reinforcing that point for all the newcomers. You're coming across as a guy who's girl cheated on him and left him for another dude and you can't get over it.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#79 : August 20, 2011, 01:20:49 PM

Let me know when the Bucs sign a Woodhead, Tebow, or Kerrigan and I'll gladly commend them.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#80 : August 20, 2011, 01:22:05 PM

Let me know when the Bucs sign a Woodhead, Tebow, or Kerrigan and I'll gladly commend them.

What do those players have in common that attracts you to them?  I bet we have a similar player on the team already.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#81 : August 20, 2011, 01:27:17 PM

I was noticing the Patriots have an excellent roster.   I may have to cheer for them this year.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#82 : August 20, 2011, 01:31:09 PM

The Titans are having trouble signing Chris Johnson.   Maybe the Bucs can trade Blount and next year's #1 for him.  God knows the Glazers have the cap room to sign him.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "___________________________________!!" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools