Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow demoted « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 19 20 21

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #300 : September 16, 2011, 01:32:25 AM »

Just read that Tebow said that they don't even have a package for him.

You have a QB who runs like a fullback and is more than capable of throwing a pass on a designed bootleg, and you don't even have a designed package? He had 8 redzone TDs(5 rushing, 3 throwing) in very limited time last season. To not at least utilize such a weapon is incredibly short sighted.

John Fox is a complete moron. If Tebow's going to have any chance at success he needs to get out of Denver or hope John Fox leads them to like 1-15 and gets himself fired. The dude has as much imagination as a Nickelback album.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #301 : September 16, 2011, 01:37:16 AM »

John Fox is a complete moron.

I have always thought that.   His most famous quote is "it is what it is".    The guy is no genius.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #302 : September 16, 2011, 01:44:14 AM »

John Fox is a complete moron.

I have always thought that.   His most famous quote is "it is what it is".    The guy is no genius.

Look who is talking.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #303 : September 16, 2011, 01:46:38 AM »

I think he's only slightly smarter than Raheem.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #304 : September 16, 2011, 01:46:41 AM »

Tebow is not a superstar but he is not 3rd string, and I think if he plays last night they win.

I agree they would have won with Tebow, but I think he is a superstar as well so I do disagree with you there.   You aren't top in jersey sales at any point without being a superstar.

Could be your stupidest quote ever.   Jersey sales determine superstar status?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #305 : September 16, 2011, 01:47:57 AM »

Just read that Tebow said that they don't even have a package for him.

You have a QB who runs like a fullback and is more than capable of throwing a pass on a designed bootleg, and you don't even have a designed package? He had 8 redzone TDs(5 rushing, 3 throwing) in very limited time last season. To not at least utilize such a weapon is incredibly short sighted.

John Fox is a complete moron. If Tebow's going to have any chance at success he needs to get out of Denver or hope John Fox leads them to like 1-15 and gets himself fired. The dude has as much imagination as a Nickelback album.

I don't understand what Elway and Fox have against the guy. Don't really get it.

I don't know that Elway has anything against him. As for Fox, I haven't seen anything to suggest he dislikes Tebow personally, he just hates any player that requires him to actually innovate and not play 1970s football.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

« #306 : September 16, 2011, 01:48:30 AM »

su·per·star 
noun
a person, as a performer or athlete, who enjoys wide recognition

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #307 : September 16, 2011, 01:52:00 AM »

su·per·star 
noun
a person, as a performer or athlete, who enjoys wide recognition

**CENSORED** bag

noun

Also called **CENSORED**bag . Slang: Vulgar . a contemptible or de**CENSORED**able person.

Also, **CENSORED**·bag .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #308 : September 16, 2011, 02:01:27 AM »

I'm sure Elway does have some say, but I don't think it's wise for him to be interfering with what should be the coach's job and decision.

Unfortunately, the coach happens to be stubborn and stuck two decades in the past, so eventually Elway may have to. A problem that could have easily been avoided by simply hiring someone with some imagination.

Page: 1 ... 19 20 21
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tebow demoted « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools