Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shaun King rips into Gerald McCoy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#120 : August 23, 2011, 12:43:27 PM

We had the best rookie WR and RB in the league last year. Some people just can't accept that our rookie DT was only second best.........I bet they still miss their binky.

this should be a tagline.
Except you don't hear Mike Williams and LeGarrette Blount running their mouths about this or that every week. At this point McCoy hasn't done anything that Ellis Wyms didn't do before him.
Ellis Wyms didn't win 10 games his rookie season. He didn't play for coach Raheem or have Freeman as the qb.

King is a hater and waay out of line for calling out McCoy. Lost a lot of respect for that guy. And I saw him riding marta in Atlanta with a bunch of kids and thought "what a great guy this is.?" NOT
This is ridiculous. If you're going to blame Ellis Wyms for not winning 10 games his rookie season like McCoy did, I guess you're going to give Shaun King credit for going to the NFC Championship game as a rookie, which clearly trumps anything McCoy did.
I'll give King credit for his part in that nFCcg run. He managed not to **CENSORED** it up. Any reasonable fan or spectator would know it was strong defense and coaching though.
For King to rip into McCoy based on him not having a probowl under his belt is plain retarded. King showed his **CENSORED**y side and should have takin those 5 days off.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shaun King rips into Gerald McCoy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools