Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Weekend off for the fellas, canceled. « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: August 20, 2011, 11:37:43 PM

NFLSTROUD Rick Stroud
Bucs planned for players to have the weekend off, then scheduled practice for both Sat and Sun following the debacle vs. Patriots.
4 hours ago

NFLSTROUD Rick Stroud
Bucs went to see Horrible Bosses today. Then their own boss, Raheem Morris, sent them to lift when a thunderstorm washed out practice
4 hours ago

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 21, 2011, 12:13:49 AM

Best news I have heard since the    "debacle".

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 21, 2011, 12:15:06 AM

About time Morris brought the lumber.  Thank you!!!

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 21, 2011, 01:10:20 AM

Two sides to this coin. It's good because in the longrun it will make them stronger.

It's also bad because everyone is wanting them to win the next game, but they might come out slow and sluggish again because of all the aggressive conditioning.

Not saying I don't agree with it, because I do. There is always a good/bad side to everything, and this is one of those times too.

I had a coach one time that would do the same thing after a loss. It was grueling to do the extra practices and then go to the game soon afterward. I always thought it was not very helpful to go into a game when your muscles were still hurting/stiff from practices. This is preseason though, and right now IS the time to train.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 21, 2011, 01:20:25 AM

The wrath of Morris! love it! :D

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 21, 2011, 09:42:25 AM

Two sides to this coin. It's good because in the longrun it will make them stronger.

It's also bad because everyone is wanting them to win the next game, but they might come out slow and sluggish again because of all the aggressive conditioning.

Not saying I don't agree with it, because I do. There is always a good/bad side to everything, and this is one of those times too.

I had a coach one time that would do the same thing after a loss. It was grueling to do the extra practices and then go to the game soon afterward. I always thought it was not very helpful to go into a game when your muscles were still hurting/stiff from practices. This is preseason though, and right now IS the time to train.

The third game is usually when starters see a lot of playing time, so if they are still sluggish expect many players to lose their "starting" jobs.  This current coaching staff will not tolerate slackers based on their recent track record.

Tommy

Starter

#6 : August 21, 2011, 10:03:47 AM

I love Rah! Dude is a great young coach. He will have his troops back in line by Sept 11

AKA T.Calvin

Starter

#7 : August 21, 2011, 05:09:13 PM

Good job rah
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Weekend off for the fellas, canceled. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools