Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What are the odds... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 21, 2011, 11:48:44 PM

When has this franchsise ever had a franchise quarterback/player and had the oppurtunity to sign that player?? 
Bingo.  And just because we finally get a chance to, everyone thinks it's a given ownership will pull the trigger? 

The bucs would never let Freeman walk because of money.
And you know this because of our illustrious history at resigning 9-figure star QBs?

This whole crap about the glazers being cheap is complete BS.
Sure it is...  That's why we're repeatedly among the lowest in the salary department, right?

Borat!

Starter

#16 : August 22, 2011, 12:08:15 AM

The Glazers offered Hainesworth more than Washington and he got a $100 mil contract with $40mil up front. If they were going to offer that to him then they will do it for Freeman.

\\\\\\\"...even if we win the SB not getting a few FAS with so many available was being pig headed and fanatical.\\\\\\\" - 4bucs

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 22, 2011, 12:15:50 AM

Of course they will pay him, they are already planning for it the way they are managing the cap now.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 22, 2011, 12:34:51 AM

Freeman loves Raheem. Dominik loves both of them. Those guys aren't going anywhere. And with the new agreement owners will be forced to comply with the wage structure that is in place. There will be no latitude for ANY owners to play with. Culverhouse was a cheap bastard whose only goal was profit margin. The Glazers only goal has been to build a franchise able to compete for the Lombardi year after year. The fact that they're still paying Gruden five million dollars a year is proof that winning consistently is the goal and money is no object.

Please stop with the stupidity. We have a high percentage of rational people of high character from the very top of this franchise on down. They are going to do what's right. Now please allow this thread to fade away into oblivion. It has already received waaay more attention than it deserves.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 22, 2011, 07:32:01 AM

WOW! AFTER READING THIS THREAD I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR COMMENTING IN ANOTHER THAT  YOU COULD BE THE STUPIDEST NEW POSTER HERE.  YOU HAVE CLEARLY REDEEMED YOURSELF IN MY EYES.  GREAT JOB!  GREAT THREAD!  INTERESTING TOPIC!  SNORE IS NO MATCH FOR YOU.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#20 : August 22, 2011, 07:42:03 AM

WOW! AFTER READING THIS THREAD I WANT TO APOLOGIZE FOR COMMENTING IN ANOTHER THAT  YOU COULD BE THE STUPIDEST NEW POSTER HERE.  YOU HAVE CLEARLY REDEEMED YOURSELF IN MY EYES.  GREAT JOB!  GREAT THREAD!  INTERESTING TOPIC!  SNORE IS NO MATCH FOR YOU.

Nice font color....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 22, 2011, 08:34:24 AM

The threads are getting worse and worse................

^^ that ^^

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 22, 2011, 08:49:45 AM

Greener pastures?????

I'd like to see a pasture any greener than this tampa bay bucs roster and coaching staff?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

GainesadamsGhost

Rookie

#23 : August 22, 2011, 10:17:29 AM

id say the odds are very good they wont pay him.  lets say Freeman surprises even his biggest fans and has a couple 4,000 yard seasons...  do you think this franchise is going to spend $12-$14 million a year on one player?   there's no way these cheap owners are gonna do that.  if Freeman (thats a big IF) has a  couple of big years, he's gone.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 22, 2011, 10:37:58 AM

What are the odds that posters with less than 50 posts will say something stupid? It's like people make these alternate accounts just to say stupid sh!t they would never say with their normal account.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 22, 2011, 10:39:47 AM

I can't figure out what this is....

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 22, 2011, 10:57:11 AM

I can't figure out what this is....

I think it's a puddle of piss under a poodle.

jobuc597

Second String
#27 : August 22, 2011, 11:01:16 AM

Freeman is gonna get paid and I don't really buy into ...The Glazers are cheap thing....But thats just my take on it.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#28 : August 22, 2011, 12:11:15 PM

Ill repeat it again for the ones that are slow and keep saying the Glazer's are cheap. Player payroll is a product of drafting good players having them turn out to be good worthy of a 2nd contract with bigger yearly salaries and bigger guarantees. From 1997-2006 the bucs did not draft one player worth resigning to a big contract by them or another team. Since then we have and since 09 there are plenty and soon enough you goobers who only seem to want tolook at payroll to determine the amount of talent a team has will have to stfu and get lost cause your uneducated bs whining will have been proven wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 22, 2011, 12:12:47 PM

PWN....reasonable people understand this. You are wasting your breath trying to convince the unreasonable.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What are the odds... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools