Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: S Taylor Mays Traded to Bengals « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 24, 2011, 04:09:03 AM

I am glad Palmer retired.  After next year, he will go out with\a fresh body (he was beat up last year) and get signed by a team in the hunt for a playoff spot.  Who knows...maybe San Fran will nab him afterall.  He is a USC product.

Even if Palmer unretires, The Bengals still hold his contract rights. His contract is "suspended" while he is in retirement. They basically have him by the balls unless Brown ever has a change of heart.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 24, 2011, 04:11:22 AM

Bengals fans actually of the most part like the trade. They have a really good DC so we will see how it works out. But any teams wanting to trade a guy that bad after his 1st season something is wrong. Hell I bet he wouldn't of even made the team so basically the 49ers got a free 4th rounder.

ctymniak

Second String

#17 : August 24, 2011, 09:21:09 AM

I would of been happy to trade Sabby for a 4th rounder to the Bengals.  Thats just giving away draft picks.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: S Taylor Mays Traded to Bengals « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools