Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would we draft next year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: August 23, 2011, 12:08:31 AM

i'd say we go OL with the first three picks.. granted that Talib stays with us..
: August 23, 2011, 12:10:12 AM PRPatrol

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 23, 2011, 12:11:25 AM

OL, LB, CB

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 23, 2011, 12:12:03 AM

RB late

rikes

Starter

#3 : August 23, 2011, 12:13:04 AM

Im pretty sure I read this same statement over 25 times on this board, way to make an obvious point obvious. But anyway it was only ONE game, there's a whole season of football ahead of us to asset what we really need to address. Pending his suspension, I don't see Talib leaving anytime soon. Think about, Raheem is a db coach at heart and he realizes Talib has all the tools to be an elite player in this league. To answer your question thought, I'd think we would be in prime position for an elite defensive lineman. Two years in a row? Why not make it three because I don't think Brian Price is gonna pan out well.
: August 23, 2011, 12:15:03 AM rikes

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 23, 2011, 12:14:58 AM

All depends how this year goes. I can see us going 3 different ways. LB, OL, or CB as of right now but it all depends on how each position plays. As of right now I would say OL is most likely. Maybe a double dip. I like Mike Brewster at C from Ohio State in the first.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 23, 2011, 01:10:53 AM

It's gonna depend on where we are selecting. CB should be a priority with Barber being 36. Unless someone on the roster steps up then I'd go corner in first round, then OL in the 2nd and LB in the 4th. Unless we can recoup a third round pick with a trade down.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#6 : August 23, 2011, 01:14:57 AM

Probably QB and WR

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 23, 2011, 01:18:16 AM

Probably QB and WR

In the 7th round maybe.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 23, 2011, 01:33:18 AM

DT, DE, QB

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 23, 2011, 01:58:33 AM

We should draft fans then we might be able to sellout some games

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 23, 2011, 02:20:27 AM

We should draft fans then we might be able to sellout some games

Lol. I can understand not going to baseball games. Between it being as exciting as watching paint dry and the cramped seats at the Trop. But this is football people. Doesn't get any better sport wise on Sunday. Hockey and football are better watched live.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 23, 2011, 02:52:00 AM

OL OL/LB OL/LB/DB

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 23, 2011, 03:50:38 AM

I know it's cliche  but we have to wait until the end of the season to see what our biggest need is. The offense could be clicking come week 12 and put us deep in the playoffs and then no one will crying about the oline.

Before the patriots PRESEASON game, that really doesn't matter, especially after an offseason where the league was shut down, our biggest weakness was TE. And that was only cause Winslow didn't dress for the chiefs game. Now all of a sudden after the Bucs get outplayed by a better team in every facet, our oline is the biggest weakness.? Sometimes I think you chicken little fans are really falcon fans in disguise.

The Bucs will win the division this year with this oline. If we are in position to draft a "can't miss" tackle and guard in next yrs draft I say do it but the top priority should be drafting bpa.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#13 : August 23, 2011, 04:08:20 AM

I know it's cliche  but we have to wait until the end of the season to see what our biggest need is. The offense could be clicking come week 12 and put us deep in the playoffs and then no one will crying about the oline.

Before the patriots PRESEASON game, that really doesn't matter, especially after an offseason where the league was shut down, our biggest weakness was TE. And that was only cause Winslow didn't dress for the chiefs game. Now all of a sudden after the Bucs get outplayed by a better team in every facet, our oline is the biggest weakness.? Sometimes I think you chicken little fans are really falcon fans in disguise.

The Bucs will win the division this year with this oline. If we are in position to draft a "can't miss" tackle and guard in next yrs draft I say do it but the top priority should be drafting bpa.
t
huh? are you serious? did you not see how lucky we got last year...and you're over there talking about we're going to win the division...i undersrtand you're a wanna be buc fan but c'mon bro. like it woud have to take an incredible year for to even smell the division...as stupid as you sound for saying that..i hope you're right

now my second BPA right? so what happens if when is our turn to pick the BPA is QB?..let me guess draft em or take a postion that we need and happens to be solid ..you obviously don't WTH ur talking about

The Franchi5e

Pro Bowler

#14 : August 23, 2011, 05:44:34 AM

Too hard to tell yet. My guess is that we want to build our LB position with Quincy and Mason in the starting lineup so I'm sure we'll be looking to draft who we want to put next to the two of them. That's sure to be in the first 2 rounds. And we'll definitely be looking to grab Faine's replacement.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would we draft next year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools