Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would we draft next year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#15 : August 23, 2011, 06:22:52 AM

BPA

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 23, 2011, 06:59:44 AM

I can see OL in three of the bucs top 5 picks.  And depending on Talib, and those backing up Blount - CB and RB would fill the other two spots...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 23, 2011, 08:57:57 AM

I say we just let all our picks expire. Dom couldn't be happier with all the players we have. It would be too sad to replace any of them.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 23, 2011, 11:22:48 AM

First pick should be the best C available. Faine has to go, and Zuttah isn't much better. Second has to be CB. Ronde will retire, and, if there's any justice, Talib will be rotting in a Texas prison along with his convicted felon mother.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#19 : August 23, 2011, 11:47:58 AM

LB, OL, CB

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 23, 2011, 11:54:51 AM

First pick should be the best C available. Faine has to go, and Zuttah isn't much better. Second has to be CB. Ronde will retire, and, if there's any justice, Talib will be rotting in a Texas prison along with his convicted felon mother.
we are probably better off getting a Center in the 2nd and using the 1st on the CB if we need a #1 CB.  I'd even take a RT over a Center.  Would love to see us draft a 320+ pound OG as well.  Not a fan of these tweener C/OG types like Larsen or Zuttah.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 23, 2011, 12:10:34 PM

we are probably better off getting a Center in the 2nd and using the 1st on the CB if we need a #1 CB.  I'd even take a RT over a Center.  Would love to see us draft a 320+ pound OG as well.  Not a fan of these tweener C/OG types like Larsen or Zuttah.

That almost makes sense to me, but I believe Trueblood is primed for an outstanding season. I still lean to a C in the first because of Freeman. We have to protect him. As hard as he has worked, he deserves the very best C we can get. The top priority has to be whatever Freeman needs.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 23, 2011, 12:19:15 PM

BPA should be the strategy

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 23, 2011, 12:36:59 PM

I know it's cliche  but we have to wait until the end of the season to see what our biggest need is. The offense could be clicking come week 12 and put us deep in the playoffs and then no one will crying about the oline.

Before the patriots PRESEASON game, that really doesn't matter, especially after an offseason where the league was shut down, our biggest weakness was TE. And that was only cause Winslow didn't dress for the chiefs game. Now all of a sudden after the Bucs get outplayed by a better team in every facet, our oline is the biggest weakness.? Sometimes I think you chicken little fans are really falcon fans in disguise.

The Bucs will win the division this year with this oline. If we are in position to draft a "can't miss" tackle and guard in next yrs draft I say do it but the top priority should be drafting bpa.
t
huh? are you serious? did you not see how lucky we got last year...and you're over there talking about we're going to win the division...i undersrtand you're a wanna be buc fan but c'mon bro. like it woud have to take an incredible year for to even smell the division...as stupid as you sound for saying that..i hope you're right

now my second BPA right? so what happens if when is our turn to pick the BPA is QB?..let me guess draft em or take a postion that we need and happens to be solid ..you obviously don't WTH ur talking about
1. We swept the panthers, split with the saints and got swept by the falcons in 2 incredibly close games. Winning the division is not as death defying as you make it sound.
2. Obviously when we draft bpa, a QB is nowhere near the top of our needs list so it's you who has no idea what he's talking about.
3. you're stupid.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 23, 2011, 12:43:08 PM

Dom doesn't do BPA.  He does pods.  whatever that means.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would we draft next year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools