Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama leads media darling Palin 50%-33% in latest poll. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

: August 23, 2011, 06:31:56 PM

This coming from Rasmussen, which is one of the more reliable polls. But guess who just about ties Obama among all likely voters according to Rasmussen? Not Perry, not Romney, not Bachman, but my boy......RON PAUL, Oman39%-RP38%. This a guy that gets a fraction of the media coverage then the rest of them, even the lowest guy on the totum pole gets more. Plus, its been proven that he is being ignored deliberately by the media.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/obama_39_paul_38

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : August 23, 2011, 06:52:45 PM

President Palin?
President Bachman?
President Paul?

The thought of any of that makes me..........

PLEASE.....MAKE IT STOP!!!!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 23, 2011, 07:01:20 PM

Ron Paul any day of the week. Palin....no way in hell.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#3 : August 23, 2011, 08:09:03 PM

Ron Paul any day of the week. Palin....no way in hell.

You would think right? RP would seem like the common sense pick if there is any hope of getting out of the mess were in. But you've got some people that want to invade every country because they are paranoid in thinking there is a terrorist around every street corner. Thanks MSM! No different then what happened in the 50's when there were communist everywhere you look.  Plus, Morgan has nothing to worry about since he does'nt have to worry about getting a job since he has a guaranteed income so he could care less how much his boy Obama ram rods the economy even further. Plus, I think he believes Obama is hip and wants to get it on with him.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 23, 2011, 08:15:43 PM

It's a shame when our fellow Americans cower when threatened by the enemy.....pretending terror acts never happened. It wasn't that long ago. 

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 23, 2011, 08:16:42 PM

MSM?

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#6 : August 23, 2011, 08:42:03 PM

It's a shame when our fellow Americans cower when threatened by the enemy.....pretending terror acts never happened. It wasn't that long ago. 

Its a shame that people are willing to give up there civil liberties just for some sense of feeling safe. Jefferson said it best, I tell you what, this guy was a genius. You oughta pay attention to him Morgan. He said "Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." Here we go, dont get me started on 9/11. 3,000 people died that day. 5-6,000,000 US Citizens have died of cancer since then. I dont see them pumping trillions of dollars in finding a cure for cancer, though I know there are cures, just being suppressed, but that a whole different topic. But we spent trillions for the war on terror and other related wars since 9/11 drastically changed are foreign/domestic pollicies. MSM=Main Stream Media.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 23, 2011, 10:21:36 PM

Its a shame that people are willing to give up there civil liberties just for some sense of feeling safe. Jefferson said it best, I tell you what, this guy was a genius. You oughta pay attention to him Morgan. He said "Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one." Here we go, dont get me started on 9/11. 3,000 people died that day. 5-6,000,000 US Citizens have died of cancer since then. I dont see them pumping trillions of dollars in finding a cure for cancer, though I know there are cures, just being suppressed, but that a whole different topic. But we spent trillions for the war on terror and other related wars since 9/11 drastically changed are foreign/domestic pollicies. MSM=Main Stream Media.

+1000

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 23, 2011, 10:36:07 PM

Funny how the Community Organizer is down against pretty much any legitimate candidate. 

That clown will be downright toxic come November.  He's the very reason why people should have to qualify to vote in this country...

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 24, 2011, 10:46:05 AM

President Palin?
President Bachman?
President Paul?

The thought of any of that makes me..........

PLEASE.....MAKE IT STOP!!!!

What's wrong with President Palin or Bachmann?

95% of the women would vote for either one due to, what was that I heard,  "sentimental and historical" reasons. Yeah, that's it.

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 24, 2011, 08:34:24 PM

So BHO is leading a women who isn't even running 50% to 33%. Pretty bad when someone not even in the race gets a third of the vote.

RE: Ron Paul... this is a problem:

In that same survey, 43% of likely primary voters expressed a favorable opinion of Paul, while slightly more (45%) registered an unfavorable view of him. This included 15% with a Very Favorable regard for Paul...

That could mean 45% want anyone BUT Paul. He will need to repair that "crazy old guy" image if he is to win

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 24, 2011, 09:46:04 PM

I found the Community Organizer's 50%

"In fact, a shocking 49 percent of all babies born in the U.S. are born to families receiving food supplements from the government"
http://abcnews.go.com/US/hunger-home-american-children-malnourished/story?id=14367230

Sickening.  Parasites continue to kill the host.....

www.Atlbucs.com

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#12 : August 25, 2011, 12:12:30 AM

So BHO is leading a women who isn't even running 50% to 33%. Pretty bad when someone not even in the race gets a third of the vote.

RE: Ron Paul... this is a problem:

In that same survey, 43% of likely primary voters expressed a favorable opinion of Paul, while slightly more (45%) registered an unfavorable view of him. This included 15% with a Very Favorable regard for Paul...

That could mean 45% want anyone BUT Paul. He will need to repair that "crazy old guy" image if he is to win

Its kind of hard for him to repair anything when he rarely gets the oppurtunity to express his views since the media wont give him the light of day and are always alientaing him. They are the ones that paint him out to be a crazy nut, while there Sheeple viewers buy it. Imagine how much better he would be polling if he had as much face time as Palin, someone who is not even in the race. It doesnt matter if Palin is in the race or not in regards to that poll JG; because it ask if that were the case and she was in the race who would you pick? They clearly pick Obama, while Ron "Oh, by the way do you know im running for Prez?"Paul pretty much ties Obuma. Hell, Romney and Perry are only ahead of him by 1-2 points, I see them on Fox News being talked about every 10 seconds so that does help.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 25, 2011, 12:37:15 AM

"In fact, a shocking 49 percent of all babies born in the U.S. are born to families receiving food supplements from the government"
http://abcnews.go.com/US/hunger-home-american-children-malnourished/story?id=14367230

6 out of the top 10 states that receive the most food assistance from the government are deeply red states, so your assumption doesn't quite add up. I'd like to see a straw poll on how many Tea Baggers receive government assistance of some kind. I think the results of such a study would be riveting.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 25, 2011, 07:51:43 AM

6 out of the top 10 states that receive the most food assistance from the government are deeply red states, so your assumption doesn't quite add up. I'd like to see a straw poll on how many Tea Baggers receive government assistance of some kind. I think the results of such a study would be riveting.

What does the state have to do with a Federal program? 

Sorry, there's a demographic of people who, as a percentage, are receiving a shockingly high about of federal aid - and it ain't the Tea Party.

: August 25, 2011, 07:54:18 AM afitzgerald66

www.Atlbucs.com
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama leads media darling Palin 50%-33% in latest poll. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools