Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Miss Steve Addazio « previous next »
Page: 1

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
: September 03, 2011, 08:04:59 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

24 points.  Almost 300 yards of total offense.  Not even a quarter-and a-half into the game.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 04, 2011, 12:10:45 PM

i miss him too. i think the game will be a lot tougher when we face you guys in the swamp at the end of the year. on a side note weis looked a little rough in the florida heat, at least his play calling didnt suffer. he might wanna move to the box

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 04, 2011, 03:49:31 PM

Things got sloppy in the 2nd half. !st half I thought Brantley was a new man, but in the 2nd he started doing that panicky thing again, hope Weis straightens that out in the film room this week.

Much prefer that downfield passing and quick outs to Addazio's let the QB run it or throw it behind the line.

Man that D looks much tougher than I expected (granted hard to judge vs FAU) but I like that penetrating gap-shooting style over last year's clog and contain style.
: September 04, 2011, 03:52:28 PM John Galt?

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 17, 2011, 12:26:26 AM

Laugh it up now, but it's only a matter of time until we need a coordinator who isn't afraid to run Demps up the middle on 1st down, run an option with Brantley on 2nd, and then call a 3 yard out on 3rd and 19.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Miss Steve Addazio « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools