Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sec 111 Behind Buc Bench « previous next »
Page: 1

Ludicrous Speed

Starter
: August 24, 2011, 11:11:43 AM

The 3rd preseason game is always the Dress Rehearsal where the starters play into the 3rd Quarter and is most like a regular season game.  It will also be interesting to see what Rah does to get the bad taste from the Patriots game out of our mouths.  I've got 2 discounted seats exactly midway up in Section 111, which is right behind the Bucs' Bench on the shady side of the field (even the pirate flag painted on the field faces right side up for the benefit of those seated in the center sections of the home side ; >).  I've always been able to sell regular season games we couldn't go to for well above face value, e.g., $500 right away for a game last season.  That's due to the fact that there's no doubt about it - Sections 110 & 111 have the best view in the entire stadium + you're close enough to see the players' faces without binoculars.  I've just posted these tickets on the Bucs' Ticket Exchange - Ticketmaster at a little above face value & no parking, but they're just as likely to be bought by the other teams' fans.  With that in mind I'll sell them at a lower price to the hardcore Bucs'  fans that come here.  The pair for $170 and I'll even let you have my premium parking pass in Lot 3D - a $25 value and so close it's only a two minute walk from the car to the gate (very handy after the game in getting to your car before everybody else and back on the road, beating the onslaught of traffic that builds up badly after I'm already cruising down Dale Mabry & getting back on I-275).  Also, don't forget that you're not having to pay the 10-15% service fee of a ticket website plus the delivery fee on top of the ticket price.  Anyone who's interested drop me a line at my email address, but don't hesitate too much if you'd like them as anyone who picks them on Ticketmaster gets them automatically downloaded to them right away without me doing anything.  Go Bucs!

williethewonder@aol.com

Meet the new bossSame as the old boss
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sec 111 Behind Buc Bench « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools