Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa Bay Bucs fans more apathetic than Jacksonville Jags fans « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#75 : August 27, 2011, 05:49:43 PM

And like I said, Dungy was light skinned and Morris is not.

Most racist comment I've seen on this forum.    So not only do you categorize people into black and white, you categorize them into white, brown and black.     LOL!    Give Dungy a phone call and tell him he's not a black guy.  See how that works out for you.

Read the studies, jackass.

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#76 : August 27, 2011, 06:26:02 PM

He spits out his racial innuendo's, tells us he has friends that think the same way. Hell there's a small portion of people on this forum that have this kind of mindset. Then when someone tells him- that nasty way of thinking spreads, and is damaging especially in a **CENSORED**, right2work state like Florida, he denies it and spins it... Why do we give this coward so much attention?

Why in the world is the word "crack-er" being censored?
: August 27, 2011, 06:28:20 PM Zsnore

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa Bay Bucs fans more apathetic than Jacksonville Jags fans « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools