Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: now should we double dip on O-L and DB « previous next »
Page: 1

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

: August 28, 2011, 11:26:14 AM

cuz obviously we need a lot of help

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 28, 2011, 11:31:58 AM

cuz obviously we need a lot of help

It all depends on how Talibs trial goes. If he is found not guilty then no at DB. Either way we need to upgrade the OL. I like Mike Brewster C out of Ohio State to replace Faine. We would also be looking at another guard or RT.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 28, 2011, 11:37:02 AM

O-line yes.  Not so concerned with DB's just yet.  When Talib gets back in there, they will look a lot better.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 28, 2011, 12:24:20 PM

I think we should quadruple dip at OL. Not as concerned about DB but next yr is a great CB class and non-LT OL in the first isn't a great idea so CB in R1 OL in rounds 2-5

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 28, 2011, 12:34:37 PM

If the Bucs play like they did last night, they'll go around 6-10 or 7-9. The good news is that they'll be picking about 5-8 spots higher than last year, which could mean some really nice Oline or DB upgrades.

In Verner We Trust

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#5 : August 28, 2011, 12:55:59 PM

If the Bucs play like they did last night, they'll go around 6-10 or 7-9. The good news is that they'll be picking about 5-8 spots higher than last year, which could mean some really nice Oline or DB upgrades.

i think we might finish 8-8...but you never know how some games might turn out..

like double dip doesnt mean on just CBs...i mean like a safety and a CB...thats a double dip on D-backs..

but we def. need to address Trueblood and Faine...they're just killing us..

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 28, 2011, 12:59:49 PM

So far the only OL that don't need upgrading are Penn and Zuttah. We need a RT that can pass block, a C that can do anything, and another G. Plus we need depth

At DB I think all we need is one stud CB because we can't trust Talib and Biggers is bad against tall WRs.. Gaitor is looking damn good, Lewis just needs some more time. And our Safeties are good.
: August 28, 2011, 01:03:14 PM John Galt?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 28, 2011, 01:18:33 PM

I think we should quadruple dip at OL. Not as concerned about DB but next yr is a great CB class and non-LT OL in the first isn't a great idea so CB in R1 OL in rounds 2-5
sounds like a plan to me.  Although a guy that can play RT right away for us and then eventually convert to LT might be a sound investment in the 1st.  Now whether or not a guy like that exist in this class IDK.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 28, 2011, 01:49:10 PM

I think this has been the plan for a couple of years

Madman

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 28, 2011, 02:00:16 PM

I expect a heavy OL draft next year. Most of the other positions are stocked with young talent.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 28, 2011, 02:03:49 PM

I think this has been the plan for a couple of years

Yeah it seems OL is next up for a talent infusion via the draft.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: now should we double dip on O-L and DB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools