Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ingey1968

Starter

: August 28, 2011, 09:06:59 PM

Should be commended.  Sticks to what he believes in. Unlike the rest of the flip floppers.   You may not like what he says but at least he is consistant.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 28, 2011, 09:09:25 PM

Except that he clearly isn't serious at all, but way to fall for his schtick like everyone else.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 28, 2011, 09:13:37 PM

Here's my thing: I admit people, including me, need to work on not falling for his bate,. However, he STILL shouldn't be allowed to troll like he does. "Joking" or not, it is against site rules to annoy others like he does. He's been warned before...how much of the same crap does it take?

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 28, 2011, 09:42:07 PM

"ingey1968"

Hmmm, I wonder who this user is? lol

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 28, 2011, 09:44:36 PM

"ingey1968"

Hmmm, I wonder who this user is? lol
I don't get it...

Should I?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 28, 2011, 09:45:28 PM

Java is known for making up new accounts to support himself. Sad.

As far as his account being suspended, they have several times and he always comes back. He's like herpes.

Draft Aaron Donald

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : August 28, 2011, 09:47:16 PM

Here's my thing: I admit people, including me, need to work on not falling for his bate,.

LOL!    I got a good laugh out of that one.    I am not fishing, but if I was, it would be "bait", not bate.    That word only goes well with master.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 28, 2011, 09:48:07 PM

Should be commended.  Sticks to what he believes in. Unlike the rest of the flip floppers.   You may not like what he says but at least he is consistant.

Geez, another account??

-------------------------------------------------------

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 28, 2011, 09:48:55 PM

Except that he clearly isn't serious at all

Not true.   There are many times when I post seriously.    I personally think it's obvious when I am posting a joke and when I am posting seriously.    If I say Carpenter should replace Freeman, it's obviously a joke.   If I say Raheem was in over his head, that is not a joke.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 28, 2011, 09:49:35 PM

I only have one account.   As a matter of fact, I have never posted using multiple accounts at the same time.   And that is not a joke.   

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 28, 2011, 09:51:01 PM

I only have one account.   As a matter of fact, I have never posted using multiple accounts at the same time.   And that is not a joke.

Sure buddy. Like your word is worth anything at all? It is worth nothing to anyone. In fact, whatever you say is probably the opposite of the truth 99% of the time.

Draft Aaron Donald

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#11 : August 28, 2011, 09:54:57 PM

Except that he clearly isn't serious at all

Not true.   There are many times when I post seriously.    I personally think it's obvious when I am posting a joke and when I am posting seriously.    If I say Carpenter should replace Freeman, it's obviously a joke.   If I say Raheem was in over his head, that is not a joke.
But its fun to laugh nevertheless  ;)

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 28, 2011, 09:59:48 PM

I wish PRP would issue a statment on Java really, even if he won't ban him, I wish he'd knowledge that We have a problem here with him and a few others being out of line.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 28, 2011, 10:02:11 PM

I wish PRP would issue a statment on Java really, even if he won't ban him, I wish he'd knowledge that We have a problem here with him and a few others being out of line.

They try.  He has been banned before.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#14 : August 28, 2011, 10:04:12 PM

I wish PR would get rid of the "Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. " bullsh!t. Screw Java. They have more important things to worry about than his dumb ars being annoying.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools