Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#15 : August 28, 2011, 10:05:45 PM

I wish PR would get rid of the "Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. " bullsh!t. Screw Java. They have more important things to worry about than his dumb ars being annoying.
This is the biggest problem on the site.

Can't even call it a "feature"

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : August 28, 2011, 10:08:24 PM

I wish PRP would issue a statment on Java really, even if he won't ban him, I wish he'd knowledge that We have a problem here with him and a few others being out of line.

They try.  He has been banned before.

They did issue a statement, it warned people to stop lying about Java having been banned.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 28, 2011, 10:14:17 PM

I wish PRP would issue a statment on Java really, even if he won't ban him, I wish he'd knowledge that We have a problem here with him and a few others being out of line.

They try.  He has been banned before.

They did issue a statement, it warned people to stop lying about Java having been banned.

You don't know Java was banned?   Ask him yourself, he admits it.  I believe it was a month or so, happened about a year ago.   He claims it was all a misunderstanding.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 28, 2011, 10:21:31 PM

He was never banned from his "JavaBuc" name...but his JDog one was suspended recently and was on moderation before his JavaRay Account was used as his main when they couldn't Reactive his other one.

By logic, he should be out of chances now.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 28, 2011, 10:22:52 PM

If so, I'm not the only one that doesn't know it:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1280744.msg1365066.html#msg1365066
"Java was never banned from the message boards. He simply decided to discontinue posting under that name. Remember that spreading false rumors can lead to trouble, JDouble."

Java was never banned from the boards. Java decided to discontinue posting under that name and made a new account named JDog to post under.

Now let's get back on topic. This thread is not about JDog.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 28, 2011, 10:28:56 PM

That may be true, but he DID end up getting suspended for a week or two before coming back as JavaRay for the reasons mentioned. He was taken from "Watched" To "Moderated" after being punished.

Considering that, and that he hasn't done anything differently since then, one can only assume that he must be on thin ice after all the past stuff.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 28, 2011, 10:34:36 PM

Dude, you should be careful insulting the person who made your sig for you.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 28, 2011, 10:39:41 PM

^lol

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 28, 2011, 10:55:22 PM

Hey man, I Do thank you for the sig. I told you i did. I was just stating what happened.

I think aside from your VERY strange football views you're a nice guy with great taste in music though. :)

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

Pro Bowler

#24 : August 28, 2011, 10:55:48 PM

whats the big deal about this bum?..like yea hes annoying but every post just gives him more reason to keep acting stupid

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 28, 2011, 10:59:42 PM

whats the big deal about this bum?..like yea hes annoying but every post just gives him more reason to keep acting stupid

His legions of admirers haven't quite managed to figure that out yet.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 28, 2011, 11:09:49 PM

this place lacks rival fans.    Java is apparently the best villain PR can provide.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 28, 2011, 11:14:10 PM

this place lacks rival fans.    Java is apparently the best villain PR can provide.

Villains do help to unite the fanbase, don't they?

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#28 : August 28, 2011, 11:15:28 PM

I wish PR would get rid of the "Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. " bullsh!t. Screw Java. They have more important things to worry about than his dumb ars being annoying.
This is the biggest problem on the site.

Can't even call it a "feature"

This is the only thing worthwhile being discussed in this thread. I can't believe PR went a whole offseason, including a lockout with barely anything to report, and can't fix this one bug that NO ONE likes. Think it would be worthwhile to start a thread about how bad of a problem is and how awful this yearlong website clusterfudge had been, and then continuously bump the thread until something is done or at least acknowledged?

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 28, 2011, 11:17:06 PM

Villains do help to unite the fanbase, don't they?

Good point.   I may have to rethink some things...

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools