Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : August 28, 2011, 11:19:04 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1280744.0.html

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#31 : August 28, 2011, 11:28:03 PM

I only have one account.   As a matter of fact, I have never posted using multiple accounts at the same time.   And that is not a joke.

I remain skeptical. 

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1263676.msg1263914.html#msg1263914

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 28, 2011, 11:39:07 PM

Java is a liar.  He has many accounts.  Straight up liar.  I hate liars.  Boy is a liar.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 28, 2011, 11:40:01 PM

Only a liar boy would call me a liar since I am not a liar.   

jovy_t

Rookie

#34 : August 28, 2011, 11:51:30 PM

FACT: 50% of Bucs fans living in Indonesia don't like Tim Tebow. 

BucsFTW

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 29, 2011, 12:01:49 AM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1280744.0.html

Illuminator can show you the path, but some of ya need ME to kick yer butts down it...! lolz

Where to begin...  Never heard of Jdog, but Java himself admits to the name, so we'll roll with it.

Let's see...  Been taking a beating on forever (or at least since the end of his Gru-mance), and uses this board for his place to "have a sense of belonging."  He NEEDS you all.  I see post after post either calling for his head, or what an idiot he is, etc., but IF he wasn't able to elicit feedback of any kind from the boards members, his life would be empty.

WHY would he create new names to "chest-thump" himself, and maybe - just maybe, get you to buy that there's a remote possibility that someone might see eye-to-eye with him.  The funny thing, is that he occasionally gets things right.  The un-funny thing is how he continually plays the race card.

We ALL know it's a Gru-thing, but we all may not know how deeply seeded the problem is, so...  in the spirit of being a "support system" for a fellow board member, by all means, keep the cards and letters coming...  Without YOU, he has nothing.

Should be commended.  Sticks to what he believes in. Unlike the rest of the flip floppers.   You may not like what he says but at least he is consistant.
Are you ALL on crazy pills...?  Of course he's serious.  A serious attention ho'.

Except that he clearly isn't serious at all

Not true.   There are many times when I post seriously.    I personally think it's obvious when I am posting a joke and when I am posting seriously.    If I say Carpenter should replace Freeman, it's obviously a joke.   If I say Raheem was in over his head, that is not a joke.
And, like a moth to a flame, we get to the obvious fuel that makes this guy's motor run: "Heem-hatred"...

I wish PR would get rid of the "Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. " bullsh!t. Screw Java. They have more important things to worry about than his dumb ars being annoying.
Ya know...  Like any of us actually care enough about what someone else has to say, to actually stop - go read it - and go back and edit what we were already thinking?  Isn't that the purpose of the "modify" button?

Oh, and Java, you're welcome.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 29, 2011, 12:16:08 AM

Only a liar boy would call me a liar since I am not a liar.
Are you a troll?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 29, 2011, 01:02:28 AM

Not really true.   There are a few of us from Tampa here in Jakarta.    We used to get together to watch the games at the American club back when that was the only place you could see them.   Now with so many TV channels here, we can watch the games pretty much anywhere and don't meet up to watch the games anymore.    But we do meet up at the massage plus plus places every week or so.   We were all hoping the Bucs would get Tebow.

jovy_t

Rookie

#38 : August 29, 2011, 09:25:39 AM

We used to get together to watch the games at the American club back when that was the only place you could see them.   Now with so many TV channels here, we can watch the games pretty much anywhere and don't meet up to watch the games anymore. 

I fear my housemates may have got themselves in a contract with Indovision less than a year ago so they could watch rugby matches only to have ASN switch to Kablevision and First Media.  So, if I want to watch NFL games I may have to pony up the rupiah to break contract and get Kablevision.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 29, 2011, 09:37:31 AM

ASN didn't show the Bucs game this week.   They don't always show it.   I had to download it from the internet from that site I told you about.

I don't mind rugby or aussie rules.   But when those guys are watching cricket or soccer, i leave the room.   I feel for you having to share a tv with those guys.   none of them will ever want to watch NFL - ever.
: August 29, 2011, 09:41:31 AM JavaRay

ingey1968

Starter

#40 : September 04, 2011, 10:57:55 PM

LOl, I thought i put to bed the rumors about who i am.   feel free to visit my facebook page, which i have had for years.  Or maybe i am java and i knew i would need a alias years in advance and created it then..........

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 05, 2011, 01:20:53 AM

I hope the poster with many accounts knowns as Java gtes his balls chopped off.

It would make my day.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 05, 2011, 01:42:12 AM

New conspiracy theory per OneTruth: Java is PR......

It explains why he hasnt been warned or banned yet.

I just had to do it. lol!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 05, 2011, 01:58:05 AM

Wrong again.   Just give that crap up.   I only have this account.   

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 05, 2011, 02:01:38 AM

i honestly could care less. Java your posts dont bother me anymore. I actually find them kind of funny now. No matter how anti bucs they are.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools